Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Nothing out of the ordinary for how people have been acting so far.

Remember the game where I went after you for most of it because you did the same thing you’re doing now?

The massclaim thing.
Not roles.

If it was going to happen it had to have general support, and for that it had to be discussed today.
Anything later would be too late to benefit from it. Or at least in general just less beneficial.

I don’t really care about specific roles discussion.

Well hey this feels nice I actually feel like I’m contributing.

That wasn’t so hard

Also Kiiruma is just spewing nonsense.

He had the chance here to elaborate, chose not to.
He had the chance to provide a read on potentially Ice who’s voting with them or Cyande who is top wagon but chose not to.

He also know I would keep my vote on them if they didn’t provide reads and I think Kiiruma is a capable player based on last game that they would have been willing to work with me of town and not just continue to ignore me and call me a wolf and give no reads on anyone else.

@Zorvo

You are tunneling again.

(I don’t know who said, that they don’t do it anymore.)

Zorvo said that he doesn’t anymore

Alas.
It doesn’t mean you can’t be right.

No but actually guys seriously open your eyes.

@Marluna
@eevee
@Frostwolf103
@Cyanide
@Jarek
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kabazame
@thepigeonnyc
@Wazza
@Rajidae

LOOK AT THESE GAMES OR ANY TOWN GAME BY KIIRUMA.

There is a super massive difference there towards here.

It’s more like I warned Kiiruma my vote would stay on them today, so they did it to themselves.

Legit look at any town game of Kiiruma on this site, then look what they have done in those games, the read and content they are providing.

So WHY THE FUCK aren’t they doing that here?

Why bother to ping me, when we are supposed to be opposite alignments?

1 Like

You won’t get support from me, unless I really will fail to come at any better option.

Kiiruma is usually super obvious around mid game. I’m probably gonna read him later for that. Maybe he was obvious earlier this time and you really caught him, but like… not a thing I really bother lynching d1 pretty much ever.

1 Like

I was pinging whoever because I want people to have the knowledge of Kiiruma’s town meta here and notice their previous games

bother lynching nor reading d1*

Alrighty.

But they should like NEVER live to see end game, if the other wolf team is smart they kill them before then.

Need for speed

Kii’s ISO starts with mech talk, and how they don’t want to incorrectly read someone…

Zorvo, you have tendency to self bias yourself. Honestly, if somehow more reserved and calculated told me to read them, I might comply. But rn it’s kind of still on “leave it for later” pile.

1 Like

VOTE: Jarek

Don’t like their vote, Don’t like their Kiiruma defence if they are a wolf, as it spews Kiiruma more.

I don’t town read Jarek nor directly wolf read Jarek but I think their vote on Pigeon isn’t great.

Yeah I am going to move despite Kiiruma being glaring obvious wolf for me right now.