Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

If mafia wants to kill a Shitizen, be my guest.

But they have better kills.

VOTE: Pigeon

hmmyes

What’s your read on Kiiruma?

This slot feels more like they’re existing without providing much in the way of an actual substantial read that someone else hasn’t already made. Bandwagonning you might say. Different from just not being around that much

Yeah.

Just like… this mech had to happen today if it was going to happen. I more or less dropped the idea due to general lack of popular support. But if it was going to happen and succeed - any later and it would be too late.

Disagree.

I think if they were a wolf they would have just stayed on me, I was actually going to suspect them until they came in with a Re-Eval like Moogle did.

Pretty sure both Moogle and Pigeon are town.

The Re-Eval felt Townie.

You scumread them for disagreeing with you, and townread them once they started agreeing

Bad comparision due to general different game vibe.
Any other game you can use for comparison which is on bit more serious vibe?

You’ve given them a way out early on to argue about mechanics, they don’t have to provide reads or do much else because they can point to this argument and use it as a shield as to why they were distracted from the thread; but they can still be around whilst doing it if that makes sense. because they’re posting to talk with you.

I personally don’t like it but this isn’t unique to this game.

Eden, I believe?

Right and Kiiruma is still just either talking about Mech or talking about me because I am pushing them.

While that itself isn’t wolfy it’s the fact that that’s ALL they have been doing despite having 22 posts that makes Kiiruma wolfy here.

They have no other reads, which isn’t like Kiiruma if they are town.

Sure, I can work with that.

But they are not.
They are just talking about me.
Not with me.

Do be careful

I don’t exactly agree that mechanical talk had to happen, its fucking town of salem, we know the roles that are possible. What was even the reasoning for a mechanical talk?

I don’t want to paint targets on peoples backs but have you considered potential power roles aren’t going to want to appear as active

That’s… small amount.

I would think they still make something of a read.

I also think if your wolf, this looks bad for Kiiruma and I am also wrong on a member of their team in replace for you.