Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

That’s not really relevant. Players can pretend to share the same opinions on other players’ slots, and Pigeon has equity with Hippo — both of whom have equity with one another. Cyanide had suspicion on them both alongside Eliza and was pushed to death, which makes me think that wagon was mostly villager-led with wolves jumping onto the wings, and Pigeon falls into that category. Nor did he respond to my line before bringing this up and talked around it to you.

I’ll be with you intermittently due to reasons. For now, I’ll be putting my vote here. Icet and Hippo are both evil suspects in my mind, but this is the place that will yield the best results.
VOTE: thepigeonnyc

Oh yeah about Hippo I was gonna say this today from something I thought about yesterday when looking at final votecount.

Hippo Unvoted Jarek.

Which means they can still both aligned with each other.

Although I suppose even if they didn’t unvote Jarek, Hippo could still have the equity because mafia can still easily buss in this setup.

I guess this could come from evil? I had Jarek as a defensive player irrespective of alignment.

Pigeon didn’t respond to this either. Pigeon just doesn’t care about drawing attention to suspicion, I guess.

Eh. Don’t kill Jarek until later anyway. I don’t know how to read him that well.

my role card is green

Cool. For all I know Jackal Town recruits have green rolecards too.

I think they’re black

magnus I am a sheep to mech checks

how do you feel about the mech check on zorvo

I must have missed it. I haven’t read very much of today.

Okay I don’t believe this.

1 Like

I can see why zorvo thinks I’m scum

Unfortunately they are wrong
Insert skill issue image here I don’t have it on my phone

What am I missing

Anything can come from an evil.

I like being defensive that’s true. Won’t really change that much either I just prefer it that way. The way I see it, attacking other people leaves me open for someone to attack me back - I’m not good at attacking people but I know myself very well, so if I defend myself and make myself nigh unpushable then everyone else can worry about finding the evils for me :slight_smile:

If people ever want to kill me and I can’t stop it then I expect them to at least solve off of voting me off. Like how we’re not solving off of voting off Cyanide someone I town-read heavily for their actions in trying to push the game forwards. I’d really like to throw some shade on anyone who decided it was a good idea to vote that over anyone else - even if it meant voting me

1 Like

Eliza has been fakeclaiming a lot as town recently and her random lack of confidence in her own mechanical read, as well as the fact she didn’t push it immediately, makes me discount it. Actually, I think I townread her more for it.
Zorvo’s reaction might still be telling though so that’s nice.

Zorvo and pigeon are hard alligned if evil in my head as of right now. Zorvo was more than willing to push me and kiiruma but not pigeon, neither did pigeon achnowledge anything I said at all. It’s odd. I’d say if both are evil they were hoping to drown out the discussion with whatever was going on and hope nobody noticed how they both just avoided talking about eachother.

If I were to kill one, it’d be zorvo first. Which is what everyone seems to be doing anyway. Zorvo is slippery and pigeon is mostly boxed in if zorvo is in fact evil.

That being said, I won’t be placing my vote yet, because a lot of other people have.

Actually just this.