Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Not to mention this whole “woe is me” act happened in the CPR doctor game where I fate-fully died and Zorvo got away and was a wolf. History repeats itself it seems

Okay this isn’t great.

Zorvo didn’t actually advocate for his death after May flipped in Starcraft. He self-voted once and then went “actually, nah”.

VOTE: Zorvo

I’ve made up my mind actually. Zorvo claims to be a citizen too so…If I want to solve both the slots, and I believe both to be tied at the hip and evil together it makes sense to kill the kill that won’t hit a town PR if I happen to be wrong for whatever reason.

He didn’t need to. I was the only one that was pushing for it to happen in a 1f1 and I got killed overnight, nobody else was onboard

Sorry I got you killed to save myself that game.

It’s a tragedy that that game was one of my strongest games to date (as far as I believe) but it ended so poorly for me

1 Like

That game felt right and it still does, like things made sense and I had a good grasp of things, it’s not really felt the same in any game since

2 Likes

So now you’re chasing that high, is that right?

I don’t think it’s too outlandish to like being right, and to not like being wrong/sheeped along in a game like this

2 Likes

I’ll support you every step of the way, Jarek.

1 Like

Being correct is a sign of getting better because at the start my reasons for suspecting people were “you voted me so I voted you and u r evil” but now it’s better than that and I sometimes get results.

2 Likes

@Zorvo is Wazza your scumread? Because I townread both Frost and Wazza off their ISOs.

I think the main aspect of a good player is their wish to improve, which you clearly have. Results aren’t always the most important thing.

Question: would Jackal/Recruit Zorvo make sense?

A Zorvo / Eliza pairing with the latter throwing the former under the buss randomly with the “redcheck” would be wild.

Summary

I’ll take back the Eliza / Icet pairing for the meantime while I go over a few things.

@ElizaThePsycho
Can I hear your input on something real quick?

VOTE: chichiro

I don’t believe in this unless it’s like mafia who thought other was jackal