Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Hoo boy I am far behind

initial thoughts before catching up are that pidgeon flipping on Cyanide so fast is too scummy to be scum

1 Like

Youā€™re a GameFAQs player, right?

yes Chris has been trying to lure us all over here for awhile lol

1 Like

I disagree.

Jackal beguiler might want to be use up those actions earlier. Or mafia could force someone to use that, so he canā€™t save themself, when they get suspectnig them as Jackal alligned.

I disagree to your disagree, since itā€™s getting into more and more specific situation.

Occamā€™s razor exist.

2 Likes

As in theory now went from ā€œmafia begulierā€ to ā€œmafia - jackal - begulierā€.

Which a consort explains way simpler.
And honestly? If itā€™s mafia - jackal - begulier, then mafia will just kill him tonight for not following orders.

1 Like

Well regardless of the redcheck, I think Zorvoā€™s behavior with pushing people without voting them is a bad sign

Are you Jackel?

Ah fuck it, Iā€™ll help take down a person you think is Mafia then.
A wolf is a wolf.

VOTE: Kabazame

While their push on Cyanide was accurate in terms of reason.
They are probably a wolf that can do that well.

Said it wrong.

Can be a wolf that can probably do that.

Ice is also an outsider.

That is false actually.
I was prepare to die so as long as we called out potential framer and wanted to make sure the potential Sheriff was Protected despite my town flip.

I donā€™t like Pigeon and then Hippo.

Seems lazy.
Seems bad.

I also think my execution isnā€™t as good as it could have been so I want to try and vote a wolf instead.

No.
But if youā€™re a recruit, then sure, yeah, I am.
Just vote with me :D

Mhm.
Iā€™m down to vote Ice as well.

Didnā€™t you say this last game where you were wolf?

Could be wolf thinking I am the other which is kinda stupid because I thought I made it clear to wolves yesterday that I am literally just a Shitizen.

Hey!
Calling me a Nuisance!?
:sob: Whyā€™s that?

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Did he vote Pigeon once?

Is it odd that I found this Townie a bit?

Kinda like Hippo right now?

Think this is bad for Wazza, mainly from the lack of content before it, can be wrong though.

Apparently Marluna hinted claimed Vig shot on me so itā€™s good that it missed because Marluna still has their shot if they are actually Vig.

I mean Moogle kinda did on Re-Eval as well.
However Moggle never voted Cyanide or maybe they did but unvoted, youā€™ll have to check that.

They made it clear.
Me, You and Pigeon.

Which is Terrible IMO.

Why didnā€™t you comment on the Kabazame vote and why didnā€™t you talk about Ice sus in that thing I seen?

Jarekā€™s vote is good. Take my word for it.
Wazzaā€™s on the other hand might be bad.

Oh yeah Iā€™ve been meaning to ask
Why have I been paired with Hippo even though we like havenā€™t interacted with each other
Magnus, you really seem to be trying to throw shade and it doesnā€™t look good on you
Zorvo at least townreads me so he might be valuable for me to keep alive

Iā€™m quite confused

VOTE: Magnus