Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

D:
i would consider it a gift tbh

two very interesting posts
from skimming alone i’ve already seen that there are a lot of posts centered around Zorvo, idk what it means for his alignment but there’s for sure a bunch of material to solve there
pigeon attacking Zorvo after being accused by Frost, with Zorvo being discussed in his post is… a thing that should be noted, in the context of the situation

@Frostwolf103 do you tr Zorvo? and what was Zorvo’s read on pigeon at the time of the post?

ftr i thought she was funny </3
you guys had a great dynamic

ok nvm i got the answer
idk if the self-awareness is towny or wolfy

i now wish i hadn’t started reading the thread

1 Like

this feels like TMIng both Cya and Zorvo town in all honesty

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

fine leaving my vote here

1 Like

I love having thread influence, thanks.
I’ll go over a few things and get back to the thread in twenty-odd minutes or so.

They were funny, I admit i was probably being annoying tbf

I think we should just vote Zorvo, I don’t see why Mafia would use a beguile on a random non-mafia when it is only 2 uses

surely they are just mafia

Zorvo defending pigeon and pigeon attacking Zorvo regardless would make more sense in a world where pigeon’s taking advantage of Zorvo misreading him

i don’t think wolf Zorvo would be so stubborn about defending pigeon if they were wolf buddies because what followed after would be the biggest miscommunication in the history of forum mafia by the looks of it

and i don’t think wolf Zorvo would hard defend town pigeon who is actively trying to get him killed in the meanwhile

1 Like

I haven’t looked back but presumably if Zorvo townread Pigeon and then Pigeon scumread Zorvo, Zorvo couldn’t just U-turn the read without looking super sus

with that said @Jarek @Wazza why is Zorvo being voted

i saw there was some mech stuff with Eliza but is there anything more to it

and sorry for pinging people so much, i just wanna get caught up with the game so i can play <3

this is Zorvo we’re talking about tho

Last game I was mafia and I townread Frost and then Frost scumread me and I had to just keep townreading Frost despite them dunking on me lmao

cat sulk

are you Zorvo?

3 Likes

Yes that is how I know they’re mafia, I am Zorvo alt

Also cute sticker image thing

1 Like

oh my apologies then

VOTE: Zorvo

taking a break coming back in like a few hours probs

1 Like

Apology accepted

literally just this tbh