Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

tbh I am fine with Kabazame I think they’re playing a lot different from true majority but I am hesitant to vote them because it might be because they are a low poster

well :wowee:

that would require me actually rereading D1 which I didn’t do

Are you actually Apocryphal at this point?

nya

apo got miselimmed im not getting miselimmed here well at least not yet

1 Like

now if it were my home site

we would be eliminating the low posters

but they also almost always flip town :wowee:

it’s something I’m pointing out

Zorvo isn’t exactly the worse person to be picked for investigative check.

The problem is that he’s too loud D1 so whatever reason you can think about this, he would rather stay idle.

Plus this whole beguiler thing is unexpected, plenty of theory.

But one thing that Eliza have accomplished is that beguiler exists

1 Like

I honestly dont know myself. you just feel different today. like hold on

this feels uncomfortable, i dont like the “i am gonna say i dont like zorvo’s current state of playing… but i want them alive to keep talking, anyway lets push on kiiruma the person he is calling scum”

this feels uncomfortable. i always dislike the messages of “saying what doesnt need to be said” like its very “hello fellow humans”

this feels uncomfortable. i just dont like these lines past day 2

Honestly after re-reading your messages i should have probably tight roped you. but idk… just take what ever i say with a grain of salt.

also good morning

my thoughts just hadnt changed on you past day 1. basically for the same reason you putting me in your poe. you havent really done anything this game but talk about zorvo… which if it is zorvo could be a very townie thing and i respect that… but idk i just feel like your usually more open when it comes to these types of things…

why

how

if i say publicly. “Oh (blank) is claiming to be trapper, we should protect them at all costs and not kill them.” its just saying the obvious… makes me feel like a fitting in strat

cause you called zorvo a possible scum then started to push on the play he is pushing. like if you think zorvo is not town then why push on what he thinks is not town

You didn’t refute me in any way. You indeed tried saying that you were framed and the possible cop could be good without considering alternatives where Eliza was lying or evil, or anything like that. You did exactly what I said you did.

I think it’s way easier than you’re making it out to be.

You aren’t my leading candidate. I just think you’re dying anyway.

“Alternatives”

Well Jarek what can I say.
There is no alternative, I am Town and you’ll be executing a town if you keep your vote on me.

I understand where you’re going and I think your thought process today is very Townie.
I wasn’t trying to build your ego I was just saying if you were able to read me correctly here and then start pushing a wolf you’d be as I said “Fire”.
Could even GOAT this game:

If I could suggest, now I don’t know if I’ve town’ed it up enough for you to see it directly, but if you don’t mind you could just go through my ISO or at least some parts of it.
Perhaps try to understand the stuff I’ve done and how I went about stuff this game, see from my perspective and then if you still think I’m wolf so be it, I’ll still try and show you that I am town here.

But it would be nice to see you go off on a wolf today tbh.

Considering that this is your first time responding to my suspicion, it just comes across as defensive. Why would you care about saving Zorvo “because he townreads you”?
You’re paired with Hippo because you avoided drawing much attention to their slot while still trying not to ignore them (distancing without focus), and Hippo has treated you in much the same way.

Wasn’t this Cyanide’s read as well or was that just you on Day 1?