Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Like if I get executed here, unless wolves want the opposing wolf faction members to keep living they should follow this.

Jarek just from this alone.
It’s your redemption Arc.

Find me one of the 6 wolves.

You’re on Fire for realizing I’m town.

Underated Player Jarek tbh.

Wait NM that wasn’t a 180 on me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep Jarek still on me.

Can we have a different Counterwagon?
This is Town.

I should elabourate on these two, it wouldn’t be a good read list otherwise.

Magnus is doing Magnus things. That’s the elabouration of being unable to read them. They do what they do and they’ve always been town doing it, so I really just don’t want to kill them. It’s entirely possible that they can emulate this as an evil but…I’m not going to be the one to start the push on them.

Eevee is pushing for mass-claim like I am, and I consider that townie, because as a whole mass-claiming eliminates claimspace for the jackal townie. It does paint a nice target on peoples backs but it forces mafia to deal with 5 players specifically and not kill anyone else, meaning if those VT reads are good the mafia are just going to have to sit there and deal with it. Eevee has also tried to save Zorvo from his death spiral - IF zorvo is town, I think…It looks better. If they’re a wolf, it could be theatrics.

They’re also providing posts, which I like, as we’ve established.

1 Like

If you want my honest to god read of you, and not bullshit

I think you are town, but that’s what my gut is saying. I think your actions look good, but I also think I’m being tricked, and despite how I feel about you, what needs to happen is that you need to go. I feel kinda shitty about that, because as far as I think right now you’re not someone I’d want to kill, but because I’m paranoid as fuck, I want to kill you

In terms of safe?
Sure maybe as I’m claimed Shitizen.

But we should try and aim to execute one of the 6 wolves:

Because I think if you’re lying to me and everyone else you’ve proven yourself exceptionally slippery. Don’t make this any harder than it has to be I don’t want to be swayed :sob:

Yes.
You are both town.

Like stuff like this just feels wolfy you’re fuelling my ego and telling me I’m a good player because I correctly solved your slot. But if you’re a wolf, you’d want me to believe I was right and not consider the alternatives.

Someone help me sort this out please for the love of god

:upside_down_face:
Mate I don’t know what to say, I wish I was Jackal, I’d be signalling cleverly.
And also, as usual, if wolves wanted to kill Jackals then they ought to ignore your read on me, as we all should.

Town Recruit does not need to claim PR

the thread where they lost

I would have you as a placeholder as well tbh

if I didn’t have time to reread everything I would choose someone that stood out to me and change my action once I read through everything again

but unlike Eliza I would actually change my action so :wowee:

Uh-huh, like who exactly?