Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

This is legitimately correct.

1 Like

I still strongly believe Pigeon is a Miss as well as Jarek and probably Hippo.

I disagree with your scumteam, not least because Iā€™m in it. You arenā€™t accounting for the multiball factor, either.

I wouldnā€™t put it past.

Magnus can be Mafia Jackel with Hazard as Jackel or something.

Kiiruma and Hazard.

Letā€™s play.

Whoā€™s the Jackel?

Guys, youā€™re going to convince the town doctor that I could be evil, stop.

1 Like

i think in that interaction mag would have been the jackal

I feel like if Mag is Jackel itā€™s with Ice and Eliza

From something they said

Eliza probably isnā€™t the Jackal since she claimed something that Mafia would know to be false in that case, so we can probably just straight-up remove her from the POE.
Chihiro couldā€™ve been performative earlier? I donā€™t know about that, though.
I donā€™t know who the Jackal is.

Why would I out both recruits if I were the Jackal for no reason?

I see Mafia claiming PR D2, not Jackal aligned tho

1 Like

high doubt chihiro is jackal alligned. that looked like pure anger

I canā€™t read into emotions that well. I mainly look for driven focus or enthusiasm more than anything else for purity.

@Zorvo
Genuinely why did you not read into Elizaā€™s supposed mech on your slot before deciding to completely trust it, assume you needed to be framed, not read into the TI rolecards, and attempt to sacrifice yourself?

1 Like

magnus zorvo just had a very tense f3 together yeah surely they can read each other here as well

Zorvo was so obviously town that game and I just tried making stuff up. Zorvoā€™s always paranoid of active players who tend to get townread early.

so why arent they obvious town here?!?

I donā€™t know. Maybe because heā€™s hard pushing tinfoils early, going against consensus in a quiet town, in a multi-ball setup, with a vague possible redcheck on his slot.

1 Like

She can be Town Jackel.