Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

this is why we should hate kids

1 Like

That was my read coming into today, but the PR claim changed my mind. If she were a Town Jackal and thought you were Mafia off that, she couldā€™ve pushed you normally and avoided drawing Mafia attention.
Yes, itā€™s Eliza and she plays how she wants, but it doesnā€™t feel logical.

1 Like

Because I know I am town and if they are legit something is wrong and I donā€™t want to lose a PR and if I was framed or I guess in this case Beguliered?
I wouldnā€™t want people to call the PR a liar and vote them or Maifa get a free kill on them because Protective didnā€™t Protect them.

Thus I wanted to have Protective ensured to protect them regardless of Elizaā€™s alignment because we donā€™t wanna lose our PR that outted themselves to accidentally get a town killed.

Why would you not question that Eliza could be fakeclaiming, as she has done multiple times recently this game? Why wouldnā€™t you look at the investigative rolecards to see how you could be redchecked?

If Eliza claims Citizen though and claims she was lying, murder the hell out of her.

I donā€™t think she will though, even if she is evil.

Huh.

Can we share something else?

Also I still stand by Eliza should be protected even if I die today.

Eliza can I have your thoughts on others.

Letā€™s be productive, because youā€™ll just be flipping a town here.

I was lying guys

obligatory disclaimer

joke

1 Like

Kabamze is probably still obvscum
i better check his ISO but

You should at least tell me who you think the wolves are ignoring my slot, or pretend I already flipped my Shitizen role and roll from there.

@Kabazame give us some content
you have posted twice today

Yep.

Their defence on @thepigeonnyc also comes from a Mafia trying to defend a suspected Townie.

ā€œOh they are TWTBW.ā€

Thatā€™s why me and Kiiruma are voting them.

Iā€™m also suspecting Raji and Ice tbh, although Iceā€™s one post didnā€™t feel like mafia? But maybe Iā€™m wrong?
Iā€™m not sure about Kiiruma nor Hazard tbh.
Kiiruma might be Jackel aligned.

Wazza and Magnus doesnā€™t feel always T/T, Iā€™m leaning T/W but idk, Iā€™m just not sure either way on them yet.

Jarekā€™s vote on me, take my word for it, is Town Motivated despite me being a Shitizen.

Whatā€™s your thoughts on all this?

@ElizaThePsycho

This is what was said, you can see why I am saying I think itā€™s a wolf defending a suspected Townie here yeah?

This is arbitrary.

I think this can be Magnus!W talking about Kabazame!W thoughts? @ElizaThePsycho

Yeah Iā€™m indecisive.
What else is new.

But I think there is a low chance your both town is what I am saying.

What leads you to believe one of Wazza or I are evil when neither of us are opposing each other?

Honestly @Marluna if you are actually the Vigilante and are telling the truth, not only does it confirm the presents of a Bugilur but it means you can actually shoot a wolf this time.

Go you!

1 Like

PoE remainder from those I donā€™t town read and where and what you guys doing/are in thread.