Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Probably said that wrong a bit but yeah get the point.

Please cease rolefishing from players who haven’t claimed their information. Marluna was making a joke.

2 Likes

I swear half the players have not spoken

yeah and I highly doubt all of them are evil so it’s disconcerting

Zorvo (4): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Wazza, Rajidae
thepigeonnyc (3): Hippopablompoyeetus, Magnus, Hazardwaste
Kabazame (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
Magnus (1): thepigeonnyc
Rajidae (1): IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (5): Marluna, Frostwolf103, eevee, Chihiro, Kabazame

I find it amusing that Zorvo’s voting Kabazame because of one singular post which involves townreading the same player that Zorvo himself townreads.

This votecount is effectively five on Zorvo if Pigeon pres-votes, as he tends to do; three on Pigeon, because Zorvo isn’t likely to pres-vote on his own; and two on a low-poster because of reasons. This gamestate amuses me.
Anyway.

this wagon formation always kills a wolf

1 Like

So then Eliza can still be roleblocked.

Regardless though Eliza should be protected.

Still have been*

Don’t like this soft defence of Kabazame from Magnus here.

I hope this looks really bad after I flip town.

Kabazame’s defence on Pigeon was Wolfy, “TWTBW read on Pigeon as first post of the day out of the gate is wolfy AF”
It’s clear sign of a wolf noticing no one other then me townread Pigeon, notices both me and Pigeon are top wagons and claims a crappy kinda town read on Pigeon to look good but in reality looks bad at least from my take on it.

Where as mine actually had an actual reason, I felt genuineness of the same type Moogle had who was town when they both re-eval’ed on me.

If you want a wagon formation that kills a wolf, vote Kabazame.

Although if Jackel’s are smart they can just kill them tonight anyway, they are stupid not to because if I’m executed do you actually think my team is smart enough to kill Kabazame?
(Not saying their directly literally “you aren’t smart” but rather some shits going to go down and Kabazame is gonna be ignored and Kabazame is wolf.)

Like seriously, maybe Eliza will vote Kabazame, but town isn’t “smart” enough to drive that execution.

There is gonna be either resistances or straight up ignoring slot.

Kiiruma is probably Jackel but even if they are town, that’s still only 2 votes and Magnus is clearly leading this thread the most, I also think Magnus can still easily be a wolf.

@Jarek

Promise me man if I die you take control tomorrow PLEASE.

I believe you are town, you need to lead our team tomorrow. Don’t let Magnus have any say.
I want YOU to take control.

That one post is your only reason for suspecting Kabazame, because he figured Pigeon’s behaviour felt unfiltered suspicious and was therefore villagery. You’re twisting it out of proportion.

Your reasoning for townreading Pigeon because he felt similar to Moogle is not a good reason, though.

You don’t need to insult us.

I will always be the flagbearer in this town.

good morning

i wasn’t meant to keep a joke vote on Zorvo so long but i genuinely forgot to change before going to sleep and i was also curious how people would handle the wagon

has Eliza retracted the obvious fps yet?