True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

open or semi-open mech setups are super fine tbh. i think your criticism applies for the hidden ones like this one

IcetFeelsPain I have over 25 years experience in FM and have found you as Mafia, how do you plead?

1 Like

Nya

I am a she/her

Well im trying to play tight and not make too many mistakes. So im not going crazy with my gut. I feel irritated when i misread someone and i find out i did so later. So im trying to filter out my looser reads and keep the ones i feel are safer

Frost is deffo town btw, if frost has at leadt 10% of their posts making sense theyre town, this game they are at a record 25% sense

2 Likes

Kiiruma is probably mafiaing, they havent said anything unnecessarily outrageous to make thread about them yet

Lmao

Tutuu I don’t mean to be glib, but you have every time I have communicated with you given me a new excuse for why you are playing differently and done what I call the Scum Chris special of pointing to a wolf game where I snowed everyone as wolf to establish dominance lmao.

@Zenon

prince j redux sheeping? This time we skip eod so we cant be swayed?

God damn it, I’m sorry.
I think I clicked on Achro when I was looking for pronouns.
And then just put it there.
My b

anyway I will read other slots shortly, I am just vibing rn

1 Like

Kiiruma GTH who are your 3 middle reads?

(Middle reads are the people in exactly 6th, 7th, and 8th if you listed every player Town to Mafia.)

@Kiiruma

thoughts on tutuu so far?

Town-ish.

Im on phone and im rly bad at navigating on phone

Off of my memory:

Apo i agreed with ur friend suggesting she derp cleared about the tactician

Godcoulddie i felt was towny due to making his role confirming someone the focal point of their entry

Icetfeelpain i finally remembered why i townread - for calling their role mafia-y, in a towny way, felt to me

Kiiruma ill need to iso myself i forgot

And i forgot the last name i need to iso brb

Oh no it was baker. Right but why did i townread them

(Also there is a chance ur overestimating me achro :P)

Kabazame, yourself, IfGoodCouldDie

This

Those aren’t the worst thoughts tbh

Anyway my two friends are good wolves, mzero can be a great wolf at times, you will… rarely catch them on super obvious social things, but both are findable. They might be too different for my gamefaqs tells to be reliable, but mzero usually is very helpful to town and igcd can be too, but is spotty.

And tbis is my baker townread @Achromatic

Cringe