True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Kiiruma GTH who are your 3 middle reads?

(Middle reads are the people in exactly 6th, 7th, and 8th if you listed every player Town to Mafia.)

@Kiiruma

thoughts on tutuu so far?

Town-ish.

Im on phone and im rly bad at navigating on phone

Off of my memory:

Apo i agreed with ur friend suggesting she derp cleared about the tactician

Godcoulddie i felt was towny due to making his role confirming someone the focal point of their entry

Icetfeelpain i finally remembered why i townread - for calling their role mafia-y, in a towny way, felt to me

Kiiruma ill need to iso myself i forgot

And i forgot the last name i need to iso brb

Oh no it was baker. Right but why did i townread them

(Also there is a chance ur overestimating me achro :P)

Kabazame, yourself, IfGoodCouldDie

This

Those aren’t the worst thoughts tbh

Anyway my two friends are good wolves, mzero can be a great wolf at times, you will… rarely catch them on super obvious social things, but both are findable. They might be too different for my gamefaqs tells to be reliable, but mzero usually is very helpful to town and igcd can be too, but is spotty.

And tbis is my baker townread @Achromatic

Cringe

This was the kiiruma townread just feels like a silly post to write as wolf since on lvl 0 its a conventionally wolfy post so ime comes from town more often @Achromatic

Why do you say that tutuu is scum?

I’ve liked tutuu’s posts

Especially since they’re amongst the few posts that are like

Actually after progressing the thread state, even if it’s in a non-standard way

1 Like

Well that wolf game where i snowed jay was to troll u since u were already paranoid of me i found it hilarious sorry it probably wasnt the bestest move but i couldnt help myself it was pretty funny to me

Apocryphal you accidentally are voting me i think

I forgive you tho its cool

I think Apo wants to accidentally execute you

I am not accidentally voting you

1 Like

I am deliberately voting you because I think your posts have bad vibes

@Achromatic ive gotten into beef with alison by claiming mafia every single post as town multiple games, i claimed SK as town once in a game with open night phases and i claimed that was about to end the whole game and i made everyone despaired and depressed that they were gonna lose, i can link u the gaems, my expression isnt rly that much of dominance but more so of just trolling and entertaining myself, re: linking u that jay game

(Which is also why im trying to behave more like an adult nod nod)