True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Cringe

This was the kiiruma townread just feels like a silly post to write as wolf since on lvl 0 its a conventionally wolfy post so ime comes from town more often @Achromatic

Why do you say that tutuu is scum?

I’ve liked tutuu’s posts

Especially since they’re amongst the few posts that are like

Actually after progressing the thread state, even if it’s in a non-standard way

1 Like

Well that wolf game where i snowed jay was to troll u since u were already paranoid of me i found it hilarious sorry it probably wasnt the bestest move but i couldnt help myself it was pretty funny to me

Apocryphal you accidentally are voting me i think

I forgive you tho its cool

I think Apo wants to accidentally execute you

I am not accidentally voting you

1 Like

I am deliberately voting you because I think your posts have bad vibes

@Achromatic ive gotten into beef with alison by claiming mafia every single post as town multiple games, i claimed SK as town once in a game with open night phases and i claimed that was about to end the whole game and i made everyone despaired and depressed that they were gonna lose, i can link u the gaems, my expression isnt rly that much of dominance but more so of just trolling and entertaining myself, re: linking u that jay game

(Which is also why im trying to behave more like an adult nod nod)

tbh just a feeling

I am not really into the game yet, so just hanging out thinking over things in real time. I am trying a new approach myself after a recent fantastic game.

If its an accident you can just say so, you dont have to pretend to save face we are all friends here

I have never pretended to save face

I own my mistakes and fuck ups

Hmmm

icic

Tutuu is really defensive after a singular vote

did achro really snipe another wolf

It’s entirely possible, I wouldn’t be surprised.