True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Bad arguments are like 90% of my brand tbh

I was very clear in my vote that i was sheeping Chris

No too late, it was an offer up for grabs at the moment and i didnā€™t see anyone take up the offer.

But also

To further explain my openly arbitrary choosing of you

If I was mafia, I would probably be in your position of being a later vote because I would have hesitated on my blatant sheeping because I care more about how I appear as a wolf (but also part of that care is in replicating my dgaf town game)

Anyway

I chose you because no one else really makes sense fmpov

To be the busser

Ok, that still doesnā€™t tell me anything.

Tutuu bleeds town

Hippo is shielded by Achro (though I still hate his posts)

And Baker is the entire reason why we get the two eliminations

So that really just leaves you

Votecount as of P#2049

IfGodCouldDie (3): Apocryphal, Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (8): Hippopablompoyeetus, Hazardwaste, Kabazame, IfGodCouldDie, tutuu, beancat, baker, Frostwolf103

whats your role name?

That was me offering to give someone a town clear or have me call them scum based on their answer or attempt to get confirmed.

1 Like

And fuck

As I said before kiiruma outed, I was leaning more towards the idea of the wagon being pure than there being a busser

1 Like

Plurality Enabler

1 Like

No idea, what this post is supposed to mean but it is what it is.

1 Like

See this kind of post is very scummy reasoning. They want to make an argument not to vote me(because they know im town) but choose to keep their vote on me for a lazy reasoning.

im just acknowledging that the game isnt easy atm and the last wolves arenā€™t surrendering like iā€™d have wanted them to and theyā€™re unfortunately fighting back

More scum reasoning to stay on a town vote.

:face_exhaling:

1 Like

Thereā€™s too many social type role claims