True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

So then stop. Its a bad brand and doesnt help town actually figure out the game. Unless your who point to playing town is making your scum games harder to read.

Why do you think I had little interest in claiming

It’s not an intentional part of my brand

But also

Yes.

Thats great for you. Its a terrible play. I literally came in and voted as soon as i saw Chris asking me to. There is nothing about my position on the vote involved with that and you attempting to make that the crux of my vote is asinine.

I don’t care about seeming scummy because I struggle incredibly to be an Ultra Good Debater with Evidence and Sound Logic

So I lean on being a gut reader who looks at wagons and think “Man, which names would look good and reasonable red here?”

i suppose igcd fighting back against me and apo isnt like that unreasonable if he’s wolf since we’d both be green peeked so its not like he’s spewing us extra harder so whatever

So?

You think you’re special for sheeping Achro onto Zenon?

Tutuu sheeped
I sheeped
Hippo sheeped

Baker didn’t, which is good for them

1 Like

Dont think IGCD knew that?

And so youre admitting that your arbitrary picking of me is the only thing that makes sense in your point of view. YOUR ARBITRARY PICKING OF ME, IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES SENSE. This is not an argument put forth by town making an actual attempt to solve the game.

Whomever is the wolf blatantly and openly sheeped Achro, so I don’t care that you voted for Zenon when he asked, it simply makes more sense for the wolf to be one of the later Zenon voters.

Reason being that wolves benefit more from not killing their powerful roles like Zenon

My source:

I’m a serial busser who saved my wolf partner D1 in champs because he was roleblocker instead of burying him

Consider

Nya

Yet youre picking me arbitrarily, that doesnt sound like someone making gut reads to me.

Would you consider it unreasonable coming from town or something?

You fighting back is reasonable regardless of alignment

Imo

Never said I was just pointing out that your beliefs on my vote timing dont actually match up with what happened in topic surrounding that vote.

Because you’re either get voted out because someone said “Nya, this person looks bad” which is just incredibly frustrating

Or you’re caught for wrong reasons

I don’t think about my thoughts

I just say shit

But if y’all really want to murder me if IGCD is town, then go ahead

But that was the whole entire reason you gave for why i had to be scum, now youre changing your arbitrary reasoning for something else.

Again, if you guys want to kill scum after you lynch me this is it. Notice how Apoc took hold of attacking the player they thought wasnt going to show up, and now that i am here actually participating they are trying to readjust their reasoning as to why they believe i have to be scum.