True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Again i dont actually townread kiiruma at all and am just sheeping ahcros read cuz he sniped zenon and was right abojt me

What the fuck do you mean not different enough

80% of my reads in that game were tmi or “vibes”

dankpuff

(an exasperated Jigglypuff)

Ignore it anyway, by the time we found the mafia in the 6 then we only have to focus on a smaller PoE.

We’re going to rip through the Zenon wagon just to hit the mafia last

And then lose the game because lol

Lmao

Yeah I rather not focus on getting the rest of Zenon’s wagon killed because mafia will have bigger thread presence than before

do you come from epicmafia?

i think a lot of those chat / quick based web mafia games have oracles and heavy mech power roles in which its optimal to do wild stuff like that. u just mostly rely on mech to win the game

but those setups would also be mega townsided on forum mafia due to their setups, because people here have days to talk, and on those chat games the day lasts like 5 minutes

i think that on forum mafia ignoring social reads even in a role madness game is a mistake. i think social reads are still the most important, over mech speculations (sans literal green/red peeks ofc)

This tbh

I love me a good mech focused game

But like

Social reads are very important in long form mafia

apo is a great wolf im told

made it to f3 in a championship game with big shots im told

so - why can’t she be tricking us all here?

what stops her from being a wolf and posting towny and fooling us socially?

Votecount as of P#2453

Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Kiiruma
Apocryphal (1): tutuu
IcetFeelsPain (1): Apocryphal
Hazardwaste (1): IcetFeelsPain
Frostwolf103 (1): baker

Not Voting (5): Hippopablompoyeetus, Hazardwaste, Kabazame, beancat, Frostwolf103

Actually you did fluff a bit more at start in that game I agree, at least in first 50 posts cuz then i gave up

But i was mostly interested in volume and general vibes cuz wolves dont hyperpost a ton here

Why is kiiruma voting me da fuck

@Kiiruma explicame

Because he wants to follow and narrow down the zenon wagon even more.

He sees you more scummy than Tutuu, Apo or Baker.

but thats good?

im town and i think thats a pro-town strat. the zenon poe is already smaller. we have a bigger chance of landing a mafia than if we hit-

wait a second. is the second pool also with 5 people? thats 4 if we exclude kiiruma

i think u might actually have a point. but im not sure i agreed with your reasons

correct me if im wrong, u could have had other reasons

but if we believe kiiruma to be town, then the secondary pool (non-zenon one) also becomes 4 person big. since kiiruma is excluded. let me double check