True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

@tutuu

Where are we at with claims and everything?

signal boosting this too @IfGodCouldDie please don’t waste time

1 Like

tutuu (1): Frostwolf103

whats this even about

1 Like

brb i am miserable

1 Like

baker has a 1-shot night ability to make the next day double chop, used during n1

hippo claimed to be self resolving d1, refused to elaborate

frostwolf no claim afaik

kiiruma receives broken ass info every night. n1 they found out 1 wolf was voting for zenon

apo no claim afaik

hazard no claim afaik

kabazame is an architect peeked by tutuu. no one knows what this means. MU wiki suggests they can put 2 ppl into a neighborhood but it could be something else

ifgodcoulddie claimed to be able to confirm people d1. refused to elaborate and has ignored my questions as to how twice

icet claims hammerer, being able to passively reduce number of votes to hammer someone by 1. this ability was confirmed by the zenon hammer

tutuu claims lesser name cop, peek a target’s role name (not alignment), vannilized if peeks VT or goon and no feedback, peeked kabazame as architect n1

beancat claims scapegoat, the first time there’s a tie - she is the only one safe. the second time there’s a tie - she is to die. (note: when there’s a tie in this game, every single player is eligible to get chopped, not just the tied players)

1 Like

hug :heart:

1 Like

My ability is around voting power. its not very interesting and its very one trick pony

1 Like

beancat’s role is nonsensical and would never trigger but thats alright because coming up with 13 low powered power roles is really difficult

im sheeping the achro townread on her

im unsure if somebody is hammered during the first 24 hours - if the day will continue and we get the second chop, or does the whole day end and we go to night 2. its a bit ambiguous imo

can we please be careful with the hammer just in case

if we aren’t allowed to hammer our first chop we need to be really finnicky with the votes imo

this is like really convoluted. the true majority thing

we need like. 4 votes on whoever we wanna kill. and like … everyone else shouldn’t be voting? ideally? we can have some votes but they won’t help, and they might ruin the true majority requirement

that should satisfy the true majority requirement? can somebody double check if im reading it properly?

also our first chop target, if a wolf, can self-vote to self-hammer to end the day early, if hammer does end day early and ruin the double chop

so i think the absolute safest possible thing we can do is

we decide on our first chop

3 people vote for them

nobody else votes

i think that guarantees they get chopped and day continues?

pls double check my understanding of the mech here

It continues

1 Like

oh it does? that would be a lot more convenient

grumble grumble that it was ambiguous in the announcement

but if we had to finnesse the votes so much that would be even worse

My role clearly activates a double execution today and has no rule on majority or other stuff.

Let’s say top wagon is 4 votes and second wagon is 2 votes, top wagon will be executed Mid-Day. If top wagon reaches max allowed majority then it will again get executed Mid-Day and the vote count will reset for second phase today.

I think it is just Plurality+Majority with the additional rule on how the rand outcome can affect everyone and not just the top wagons. I can’t find anything that breaks the double execution today

this message

states that it wants true majority to be reached

it doesnt mention hammer

if i were to look at it very literally

since hammer isn’t mentioned, hammer could mean ending the entire day as per the default mechanism of hammer

I think that is just flavor. True Majority = Majority

If we reach Majority before Mid-Day point / First half of the day / 24 hours then it will execute the player and the vote count will reset and the second phase will begin. Please read the last sentence.

I don’t know if we lose any hours from first half of the day if we reach majority earlier but anyway people should just treat today as double-day. We get 2 elims before night so its huge regardless

We are guaranteed to have 24 hours after first execution. I don’t know what happens to the missing time but yeah in general we shouldn’t hammer anyone prematurely and use all the time we have

thats not what the mod message says

im reading it and its still ambiguous

anyway this is pointless to argue about further

This is what True Majority is

1 Like

oh i missed that hammer is incorporated into the definition of true majority