Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

what was I

I forgot

I was 100% going to ask you to get converted to our team by leafia and then realised you were coy boy and couldn’t. it was very sad.

no

i made a lot of social reads

some were wrong - i had jane as blue coyboy, hippo as mi6, leafia as mindmaster, zug as red spy

i had a poe of 3 for the bomber - kanave/marshal/brakuren

marshal was my top bomber suspect

not to toot my own horn but i goated on phase 2 with my hostages

i knew hazard and bionic were red agent and negotiator coz pigeon told me. i knew all blue roles except shy guy and coy boy. i didnt know anything else, i just had my social reads to go off of

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t mean for it to be public but whoops

1 Like

MAY HAS TL3?

Nooooooo

@June also has TL3

1 Like

(I got it to test my bot and the inaccurate title was bothering me and I knew you were busy so I took it upon myself to fix it.)

1 Like

Fair

Yeah I’d probably be one of the more reliable people to have that happen to if I weren’t coy.
But I feel like I’d have the blue/red vanilla cards back and forth a bit x3

1 Like

There are lots of Combinatorics Mafia games being run in hte secret TL3 lounge with playerlists that are just every FoL account I have acess to

2 Likes

me when @LanaDelRey has tl4 and I have tl2

2 Likes

Done. What do you think Tutuu?

2 Likes

Wait wrong thing

Yeah that’s fair

This game was scuffed but I hope everyone had fun

1 Like

i did :3

2 Likes

The draw voting being public was not intended I told people to stop discussing it several times

1 Like

Yeah it was really funny to immediately get vanilla’d by my own team

5 Likes

yeah

if it was me i think i would have told everyone to go fuck themselves and i’d try to win but its understandable to not expect people to be like that

whenever this argument has popped up in “playing to win” vs “playing for “fun”” ive always sided with playing to win

2 Likes