Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

or just publicise all of the pms

1 Like

or turn the reports system into a drama mill and mass flag/report the entire conversation

4 Likes

I can do it gradually but this is smart

Me when I explode the forum with private threads made public

2 Likes

I think I’m going to create a thread for setup design for the next game soon

2 Likes

the starting room compositions is funny

kanave was the only red player in a room full of blues and blue president

meanwhile i was getting frustrated in the other room because nobody wanted to cooperate with me and i felt like everyone was trolling or playing poorly. turns out there was a singular blue player there

2 Likes

Oh my god I just realized that

1 Like

Fuel that one thread

3 Likes

No but seriously can someone exain what happened i was invested

2 Likes

Dra-ma mill! Dra-ma mill!!!

5 Likes

Now you’re getting into the drama mill spirit! :star_struck:

I’m going to host a “drama mill” themed party

5 Likes

President / bomber were outted
Marshal publicly posted the solve

What this means is left as an exercise to the reader

1 Like

Among other things

I think if mm magically vanished then red prooobably wins b/c not every blue team member knew the president

the room you weren’t in got toxic due to a combination of bargaining and threatening to convert, and threatening each other to spew info to zug to make us all lose, threatening to report that as gamethrowing, blaming each other for who gave zug info making us all lose

5 Likes

if mm magically vanished blue had the game locked on round 2. kanave and ash were in a blue majority room

okay not locked because we didnt know kanave was a bomber. we would have had to make choices on who to send out

2 Likes

what?? I thought the threats to gamethrow and report were jokes?? LOL

1 Like
  1. after color sharing with Leafia, for some reason, marshal the gambler received all red roles except negotiator and shy guy

2. on day 3, i reached a deal with marshal where she would receive all blue roles except coy boy and shy guy, and i would receive all red roles except negotiator and shy guy, along with mi6 and mastermind. We went one by one and ended with bomber and president. This deal only occurred because we were operating under the faulty assumption that she would have the ability to try to fool zug the mastermind into thinking that she was red. Then eliza corrected this because gambler acts before mm

3. I was supposed to change one of my hostages to marshal to keep her and zug from being in the same room, but I overslept and failed to do so.

4. leafia attempted to convert pigeon or me but failed

5. we attempted to convince everyone to vote for draw because now marshal could guarantee win by giving solve to zugzwang, which she eventually did after i declined her offer to withhold the solve in exchange for sending president or bomber and giving up control of the game

6. I argue that mm had already 80% won after marshal was given the red team for some reason, but i guaranteed it. Except for shy guys those weren’t known for sure but zug was going to get them right

7. after being prompted to guess publicly instead of privately, zug chose to not guess and draw to gain social respect. on one hand it was our fault for giving marshal so much before asking for clarity on the fact that gambler acts before mm, but on the other hand, the game was a bit scuffed.

1 Like