Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

U have to give us a highlight reel in bulletpount form

1 Like

oh i don’t even know everything but everyone was lying to everyone and it was based

you also just need vanillas imo

1 Like

tbf its optimal to not lie to the ambssadors, which is why it might’ve been an ambassador problem but idk

To me it seems the best neutrals are ones opposed to other neutrals in a minigame which main teams can take advantage of and make deals with

1 Like

yeah fair
generally the “vanilla-ish” slots are filled by the negative utility roles but

1 Like

I love negatioto coyboy and shyguy they have to stay

1 Like

i guess we could have 4 coy boys and remove the shy guy?

1 Like

which are somehow really fun to play btw

oh yeah I totally could’ve like, sweated the fuck out of this game and compiled meeting logs and shit to share with my team.
I did not do that. it would’ve been incredibly bleh to do not only on an effort side of things but there also feels like there’s 0 counterplay to it, and also tutuu wasn’t doing it (presumably) so I was fine wiith also not doing it

I am very glad tutuu was the opposing ambassador because the role could’ve been so easily abused in a way that would ruin the entire game

3 Likes

it allows for more claimspace for people like the president and bomber imo

i think u still keep coy boys and shy guys n stuff like that

3 Likes

yeah fair

thoughts on this?
shy guy generally does what coy boy does but worse but idk

yeah
if people were more against MM I’d have been in a very bad spot because I’d be in a doubleclaim really fast, since there were no vanillas

1 Like

fair
maybe we could do like

shy guy is necessary and allows for people (esp in the early claim) to avoid sharing to someone they otehrwise WOULD want to share to for whatever their lie is

early game*

for a full game, ofc

it’s not nearly as much of a problem without 3ps probably
since 3ps are the ones who need that claimspace the most
though it’s prooooobably best to still have VTs to make it less solvable

2 Likes

2 coy boys (opposing colors) and 2 shy guys (opposing colors) are perfectly fine, i dont think you need more coy boys. they’re not there to act as vanillas tehy’re there to act as a bluff to explain why you don’t do something with someone, mainly in the gathering info stage