Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

well if the room is majoirty red I think it’s over but if it’s majoirty blue?

1 Like

the only way for this to change is if the leader of both rooms is magically blue
which is plausible but

they could just send the president back
tbf blue security helps with this but

either way not an ideal situation for the blue team so avoid that

so are public reveals still a thing
it seems worth it for a player on each team to publicly reveal and coordinate everything

1 Like

no

1 Like

or ok what about

we plaguarise botc and add 3 more blue/red roles to the setup than players and the pres/bomber gets those as bluffs
lmao

3 Likes

every reveal will be one-on-one
i think this is called Privacy Promise

1 Like

that’s what i was talking about earlier

same issue

bury (dont rand into the game) one card pair and then let the president/bomber know who
im not confident on this but

I dont think this fixes the issue at all really

yeahhjhh

okay I think we just need to place a greater emphasis on each team trying to appear as pres or bomber

1 Like

yeah
im kinda thinking its just a skill issue

the ambassadors exaggerate the problem but if they’re gone then

ya
Like i dont think there needs to be a mechanical change for it besides a bit more claimspace

1 Like

yeah and that’s what the vanillas and the negative utlity roles are for

1 Like

also as the host i loved talking with y’all about setup things so forgive me if i still do it
if i actually get active specs this time and bother to make a spec chat i can not but i have a strong urge to talk about everything so

I dont think this game will ever be perfect in longform bc it has the same issues importing riot (and botc as a whole) into longform, the game relies on a fast pace to limit information and allow for mistakes but with all the time its hard for that to happen

1 Like