UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I already clarified that’s because she’s at the same level as every other nullread. Therefore, if she keeps pushing me in a way I find disconcerting I’ll prioritize her.

annoying is not equal to scum lol

VOTE: Rad

I’m just going to mercilessly :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Gyrlander (3): CRichardFortressLies, Porscha, alana

Until Leafia jumped off, literally my entire scum leans section was on Grylander lol

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have my eye on you if neither of us is the lynch for today because you’re giving me ??? vibes right now.

1 Like

Think about this Leafia: did I give you these kind of vibes in 80’s? I’m pretty sure I wasn’t a weird motherfucker like I am right now.

And yes, I shouldn’t give you hints regarding my meta. My mistake.

VOTE: Porscha

:blobby:

Pretty much why I think Gyr isn’t a good vote right now tbh.

1 Like

Hmmm,come to think of it, you kind of did honestly. Maybe I really am misreading you after all.

1 Like

This is the better sheep, well done

1 Like

And here I thought we could hardcore townread each other :frowning: Unrequitted love.

Or wait. Was that that last one where you were scum? Either way, I think I’ll have to rethink things over the night.

1 Like

I am saying you aren’t a good vote for town to execute because I think most if not all scum were voting you. It’s unlikely, if not impossible, that not including myself, all town was on your wagon.

1 Like

Yeah, I was scum. I think you misunderstood what I meant.

Well, thing is, I think it’s unlikely the entire scum team was/is voting him. So I’m going to have to look at my reads here. Still, interesting that it matched up perfectly.

1 Like

I honestly agree with Jarek here. At least one scum had to be on Gyr at his wagon’s height regardless of his alignment. N1 I’m going to look back and compare his play here to his play in that 80’s game where he was scum to see how they line up.

1 Like

I honestly agree with Jarek here. At least one scum had to be on Gyr at his wagon’s height regardless of his alignment. N1 I’m going to look back and compare his play here to his play in that 80’s game where he was scum to see how they line up.

1 Like

True. Man I hope I’m not letting my paranoia get the better of me. I’d die if Gyr was actually just evil and I’m convincing myself that the vote on him was too easy to get that high.

1 Like

I hate lag sometimes.

1 Like

Probably best if I actually voted for someone too before EoD. CRich seems fine to me for now and I want to take a second look at Gyr and compare his play here to his scumgame and I can honestly see Porscha flipping wolf here with how she has been, so I’ll put my vote here: VOTE: Porscha

1 Like

Are you guys hardstuck on Gyr or can we explore other options?

2 Likes