UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Or wait. Was that that last one where you were scum? Either way, I think I’ll have to rethink things over the night.

1 Like

I am saying you aren’t a good vote for town to execute because I think most if not all scum were voting you. It’s unlikely, if not impossible, that not including myself, all town was on your wagon.

1 Like

Yeah, I was scum. I think you misunderstood what I meant.

Well, thing is, I think it’s unlikely the entire scum team was/is voting him. So I’m going to have to look at my reads here. Still, interesting that it matched up perfectly.

1 Like

I honestly agree with Jarek here. At least one scum had to be on Gyr at his wagon’s height regardless of his alignment. N1 I’m going to look back and compare his play here to his play in that 80’s game where he was scum to see how they line up.

1 Like

I honestly agree with Jarek here. At least one scum had to be on Gyr at his wagon’s height regardless of his alignment. N1 I’m going to look back and compare his play here to his play in that 80’s game where he was scum to see how they line up.

1 Like

True. Man I hope I’m not letting my paranoia get the better of me. I’d die if Gyr was actually just evil and I’m convincing myself that the vote on him was too easy to get that high.

1 Like

I hate lag sometimes.

1 Like

Probably best if I actually voted for someone too before EoD. CRich seems fine to me for now and I want to take a second look at Gyr and compare his play here to his scumgame and I can honestly see Porscha flipping wolf here with how she has been, so I’ll put my vote here: VOTE: Porscha

1 Like

Are you guys hardstuck on Gyr or can we explore other options?

2 Likes

And no, it doesn’t need to be rads. I can read the room and asking anyone to vote for my scumreads is like asking if they’d like their teeth pulled.

1 Like

Going to head off until I get home now too. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Well, I’m going to sleep now. See you in 9 hours.

Good night. Also, when is EoD?

1 Like

@Litten

Please explain how your role is useful to town.

2 Likes

Min and Gyr actually kinda felt like theatre to me lol.

1 Like

VOTE: Gyr

1 Like

I dont recall he was one of the people voting you. i thought he was more sus of porscha than of you. Where did he say you were town?

1 Like

Okay admittedly i thought gyr soft claimed masons with frink earlier but i may have read too much into that.

1 Like

If porscha actually does something i am going to have to level up my scrutiny for slots since i think most people are posting decently overall

2 Likes