UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

You literally said your claim was real

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

S A R C A S M

it very obviously didnā€™t look like sarcasm but idk maybe Its bc of my artistic

1 Like

Autism*

1 Like

Again not really someone who metaā€™s peoples playstyles too much so sorry about that one.

Eh. You kinda just overlooked leafiaā€™s vote entirely because ā€œthey would act like thisā€ and didnā€™t really think about how it would look from someones POV who doesnā€™t know leafia as well (me). I can see where youā€™re coming from but itā€™s also an easy thing to ā€œscumreadā€ me with if you so chose.

1 Like

Whag the fuckkkkk

1 Like

I didnā€™t really scumread you in general
I just didnā€™t like it

1 Like

In my world that means you are scumreading me (because you are scumreading the post)

1 Like

If Gyr flips wolf like I think he will, Iā€™m taking a second look at Jarek at this point. Because I see potential w/w equity with the two of them.

Iā€™m not being annoying here and even if I was, thatā€™s not a good reason to want someone dead. If youā€™re really a villager, hereā€™s what I want you to do. ISO me and actually take my reasoning into account instead of ignoring it like you did the first time around and see if you still think Iā€™m a wolf. Because itā€™s you that has been extremely annoying to me. You and Jarek because you both did basically the same thing.

1 Like

I think our definitions may be different.

1 Like

Well idk I have a different way of reading people

1 Like

Can you link me to them Iā€™m blind

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to explain. The very first post was made because I claimed vigilante in Umineko as itā€™s something I do every game. I actually got redirected the whole game because people believed my vigilante claim although I made it as a joke. After that, I decided that I would claim vigilante every game.

Do you really think I would hardclaim vigilante out of the blue with some emojis? Plus, no one even talked about it because I think it was kind of obvious it was a joke. Hopefully you believe me now.

I mean I guess I understand now

Ugh

UNVOTE

1 Like

Iā€™m going to hell

1 Like

@Jarek

I really donā€™t like your tone. For some reason youā€™re talking as if Iā€™m getting lynched today 100%, and I donā€™t like that. Stop.

Youā€™re a nullread, like everyone else except for the 3 people I already told you. So yeah, I can prioritize your lynch over the other nullreads just because youā€™re being annoying and your push is disconcerting.

Iā€™m not even voting you, yet you claim youā€™re extremely pissed off. Is this an overreaction?

Itā€™s okay, no one noticed your random vigilante claim.

Okay. You know what? Fair enough. I am defending them. If Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™ll accept it. My reason for defending them is because you and other people who I distrust are voting them andā€¦Well thatā€™s a bad reason. They could just as easily be being bussed right now.

Iā€™m still of the mind we have better targets especially when itā€™s a vig claim though.

1 Like