UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

9 am est

I’m around for a few hours and then to sleep, so the day’s going to be ending around the time I’ll be waking up. I’m happy where my vote is right now though.

1 Like

what a helpful meta read that totally stops someone from having randed wolf. it’s a roughly 1 in 4 chance that anyone here got scum why would you just discount the possibility out of pure meta

sick

self centered townie pov

mood

hi rad

1 Like

@kingtroll are you saying magnus is wolf regardless of leafia alignment because that feel a bit tunneling to me.

Is he shading a townie or distancing from a partner? Iyo?

I will read love is war magnus d1 and consider

2 Likes

Do you want Porscha over Alana/Chrich/Leafia because of the wagon momentum?

1 Like

I was one of the first people pointing out Porscha’s empty ISO. I’m pretty happy with the wagon cause I think it’s likely scum. I’m far less confident on the others you mentioned and like I pointed out earlier, the fact that my 4 scum leans were all on gyr makes me think I’m probably just wrong on some of them.

1 Like

i think either are possibilities if magnus is a wolf. the situation could play out the same no matter what the alignments of magnus/leafia are however i don’t think jarek is wolf with magnus ever and i feel like it’s much more likely for leafia/magnus to be t/t or w/t than w/w it’s just that if it’s w/w i want to say i called it in dead chat

also i was asked to tunnel so i’ll tunnel welcome to the bridge

For reference, here:

1 Like

Hmm. @KingTroll syop tunneling.

@Magnus why kingtroll for a vote? I dont think there is a lot or scum equity there. Explain.

1 Like

absolutely not

Also porscha as scum last time idled for a long time and then posted a very towny wall and fooled me so

I might be committed to this unless she pulls out something great.

2 Likes

Also @Magnus read list in full please.

1 Like

Off the top of your head without ISOing or scrolling upwards, do you remember anything Porscha has said this game?

1 Like

I remember what she said in the pregame… about my protoss pfp. Let’s see… in this game… I’m trying… uhhh

1 Like

oh! i remember 1. She asked about singer. I think that was her?

1 Like

Had a think. Magnus could be wolfing here.

2 Likes

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

What does this face mean

1 Like

Rads is cool for now. If he’s a wolf at least he’s an honest one. Also im from sc2 mafia so.

1 Like

guys i think that i convinced achro that there was a possibility of magnus pocketing them

whoops this isn’t scumchat

1 Like