UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

your vibes remind me of my extremely early town games where i refused to read the game sometimes

Bold of you to assume Iā€™m not reading the game

Iā€™m not but bold of you to assumeā€¦

1 Like

my reads are always on point when to how much gamestate awareness any certain player has and iā€™m usually competent in judging whether itā€™s a town lurker or a wolf lurker

To be fair Iā€™m not really lurking Iā€™m making MOVES

1 Like

oh lurkers always read the game so much they just never comment on it out of fear of being read. theyā€™d rather be null than scumleaned

you are in the game so you are not a lurker. but you are town

True.

Whatā€™s with the Litten wagon someone explain that to me because I havenā€™t been paying too much attention to the specific reasoning behind things

1 Like

From what the wiki says itā€™s a role that reveals a role upon death potentially choosing the role itself like a vengeful. That makes sense for a mafia to have albiet fairly weak.

1 Like

D2 and beyond is where I truly get this show on the road ngl

1 Like

This game is low energy and itā€™s killing me personally

1 Like

Litten wagon doesnā€™t make sense anymore btw. I highly enjoyed his reasoning

Itā€™s him using his memory of a last game to make reads which is something I do all the time

I think being like ā€œoh yeah haha litten isnā€™t as being active as I likeā€ as a reason to put a wagon on him when afaik he as a player is 100% past the wolf range of ā€œbarely posting as wolfā€ is kinda err weird

1 Like

Breaking News
Our closest solar system to us contains a planet known as Proximata B (I spelled it wrong I know.) that said to contain life and potentially an alien civilization.

Leafia (3): Jarek, FRink, Gyrlander
Litten (3): Achromatic, Neon, alana
FRink (1): CRichardFortressLies
KingTroll (1): min
alana (1): Rad
Magnus (1): KingTroll

Not Voting (4): Porscha, Litten, Magnus, Leafia

3 Likes

Proximata, Proximato, same difference.

1 Like

Yeah I no longer like using activity as a reason to kill or not kill someone. Itā€™s burned me way too many times.

1 Like

All I see is two claims to Littenā€™s meta.

1 Like

Eh, wasnā€™t that impressed with the leafia stuff

ā€˜moreā€™

1 Like

Valid want tho

I do think with a player like Litten d1 kill is. Bleh

any other scumreads?

1 Like

Not atm, although several people havenā€™t whelmed me or even checked in much.

The thing that concerns me about Litten is the breakdown of his thread with the partnership.

I can understand the chain of his suspicion of leafia - sure, I got it.

But when I ask if crich is a scum mate for this he gives a lukewarm response but he shouldnā€™t be, really?

The whole premise of this particular response being an issue is that leafia in the past was aligned with the person she was brushing aside. Otherwise itā€™s just a rather typical leafia joke response which she peppers in as both alignments.

2 Likes

if anything if you think crich may have tmiā€™d me town then why would I be next to be lynched if leafia is a wolf, since I am the subject of tmi and crich should be the one drawn into leafiaā€™s team and not me since crich apparently tmiā€™d me according to littenā€™s observation?

@min

2 Likes

Mostly because Iā€™m underwhelming, which isnā€™t the greatest reasoning, though recently people have loved to use it against me. Regarding the meta stuff - I havenā€™t pushed a wolf in a while, which is why people say that Iā€™m an anti-bus type of person. Which is true.

2 Likes

Sounds like shitty.

1 Like