UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Litten right now:

2 Likes

If leafia is a wolf, and you spent all day defending her, then yes I would try to execute you before Richard, because I don’t trust other people to execute you if you are a wolf, and I would rather try getting you executed first in that scenario. If you think that’s strange, just look at how I tried to get Alice killed when I thought they were mafia in a mash, I pushed on them heavily when they started to act weird because I didn’t trust that they wouldn’t cause a lot of damage if they were mafia and I do happen to die.

In this case, I’m just waiting for leafia to appear.

True

1 Like

Well, this isn’t a mash though it is a small game.

Your reasoning is circular and doesn’t make sense.

Your logic loop is

“Huh, Crich may have TMI’d achromatic town.”

“Huh, Leafia talking about Crich reminds me of how Leafia talked about buddies in this specific game, they could be w/w”

And then you insert:

“Huh, Achro is defending Leafia, and although my entire basis for having an issue with Leafia is tied to Crich being her partner and the initial suspicion of him is because he appeared to have TMI’d Achro town, I’d go Achro first.”

Sorry for your rand, Litten.

2 Likes

I think the confusion here is that you think all my thoughts are linked up all the time, no, me saying to execute you if you resisted is because of what happened in the mountainous game where you were wolves together.

1 Like

Also this is ignoring the fact that if I am indeed wrong about Leafia I have hard claimed confirmable day 4 or kill me, so killing me day 2 or day 3 when I am going to resolve day 4 is pretty anti town.

2 Likes

Maybe!

But having high expectations of a player I respect is fair.

Do better.

2 Likes

That’s not really my only issue with Leafia though, some of my issue also came with how they latched onto magnus in the middle of an argument with him iir and talked about how they (leafia) might as well be confirmed town, which also reminds me of how they acted in the game where they claimed to be able to tree stump people, I don’t remember the name of that game though.

1 Like

i still don’t think you should be saying that it’s antitown in a closed rolelist where at d4 you could possibly get anything as any role

Excuse me, let me be clear.

The host will publicly say I am town day 4.

3 Likes

i have such a hard time swallowing this

I can confirm that that statement is false btw

1 Like

That was the whole point I was making about claiming a role that would eventually be “confirmed” as a wolf.

1 Like

(in reality, it’s probabl Seth and me having differing views of what counts as bastard)

1 Like

i assume non-bastard as a baseline means “your rolecard will not lie to you” but i still hold the possibility that a non-bastard game does in fact involve lying to other people

You think delayed innocent child is highly bastard?

O_o

it’s a weird role but

2 Likes

Truthfully though, I don’t believe the claim anyway because ive seen town!Achromatic do stuff like that to lure wolves out/manipulate the gamestate in his favor. Which kind of makes me townread them. Hmm

1 Like

Okay you’re town now.

Litten scum equity INCREASING.

1 Like

you’re wrong in this case btw @FRink
but I like where your head is at

I hard claimed so I meant it <3

1 Like

I think it’s very fair to just claim that a majority of the game is filled with anti-town roles, and that there’s only a handful of “useful” roles, which is what the balance of the game probably revolves around.

I believe this because there is a singer in this game, and because of the fact that my role is also anti-town.

1 Like

i feel like it could possibly be an easy claim to just say and then accuse anyone of pushing you as anti-town