UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Okay, well, it’s over half way through day 1 of a game that your death is looming due to you outing your role and you don’t have any town reads. I would call this a failure to read the game state, but you do you I don’t need you to vote the guy who is violating his meta I guess lol.

1 Like

Updated scum list.

CRich
Alana
Troll

1 Like

Yeah trust me I know.

Anyway vote Gyrlander with me it’ll be fun.

1 Like

Lmfao…I love it.

And by love it I mean I absolutely hate this.

1 Like

I’m gonna go before I ruin the thread state with toxicity.

1 Like

I don’t mind Gyrlander as a wagon. Admittedly I don’t have many games regarding Gyr meta, yet the ones I’ve seen so far are nagl for them.
VOTE: Grylander

1 Like

Correction.
VOTE: Gyrlander

1 Like

I think I am trying my best to be a better leader of towns and stuff, and maybe there is a miscommunication going on here.

I know I like to town read people, and so if I was in neon’s position and having very little town reads I’d be really panicked that I was off my game personally because I like to think a fair few people town tell over time during a day 1 and so when Neon tells me “I’m good, thanks” I think to myself “ah geesh, I think neon isn’t reading through the game very well but how do I approach them about this in a sensitive way” because I would think to myself if I was in her place that I wasn’t reading through the game very well if I didn’t have town reads.

So I want her to do her own thing and be content, but at the same time given her claim I am not worried about her alignment and I’d like her to be parsing the game in a way that is beneficial to town.

Mafia is hard tbh

1 Like

Upon 2nd thought, Town Malfunctioning Nexus seems pretty anti-town on the surface though I can see worlds where it would be pro-town by redirecting scum non-killing actions.

1 Like

Anyone I have any semblance of a TR on has also given me reasons to doubt that TR.

If you didn’t have a self resolving role claim I would have parked a vote on you by now. With that said I find more and more reasons to hate your claim every single time I think about it. That paired with what I see as scummy behavior makes me doubt my read.

Min is min. They’ve successfully pocketed me before.

Leafia is Leafia. They are playing like Leafia.

Alana feels off but I do buy the explanation of why they feel off since I felt similar various times.

Rads interactions with me felt bad until they wrote that post kinda backing off and expressing confusion on how to approach a PR heavy game.

CRich has completely ignored my attempts to engage which gives me an icky feeling that makes me want to execute order 66

Litten simultaneously feels scummy and towny.

There’s a bunch of people that are so unmemorable that I can’t form a read on them.

I don’t ISO commonly because I’ve always found I play much better in the moment so when I can’t remember what someone has said or done it mutes my ability to read them.

Inb4 “Neon that’s an awful way to play.” Please understand that it works for me I figure things out I need people to pull me back in and cut my self doubt though. I can have the right solve and than lose the thread because of my self esteem. Read Mafia Misplay Mafia after Macs death…I had the solve so much so that dead chat thought I had won the game and than I fell apart because of my self doubt.

1 Like

I’m willing to engage with you now you’re here.
Anything in particular?

1 Like

Or anyone for that matter.

1 Like

Yes but there’s…3? Scum and 11? Town. It feels more likely to harm town than harm scum.

Furtherrrrrr the claim itself functions to persuade town to never target Litten. As a fake claim it is actually a very good scum claim now that I think about it.

1 Like

Why are you town?

And why have you completely avoided pressuring me for my vote on you that led to your wagon leading the day?

Especially a vote that I never provided context to?

1 Like

That’s probably true, seeing as town have more opportunities to target Litten and have their action redirected than scum tbh.
Thing is, assuming Litten is town then scum probably aren’t going to bother using non-killing actions on them.

1 Like

I don’t really judge play before I see results. If your scum list is 3/3 then who am I to judge you, ultimately? I just want to make sure you’re doing OK in your processes and hey if you think you are knock yourself out.

What has been scummy about my behavior?

1 Like

Also I was a part of the dead chat that thought you were playing well tbh

1 Like

True. Neither will town. I… actually kinda hate the claim. I hate it more when I think further about the possibility that its a true claim but that they are scum instead of town.

1 Like

Neons reading the game fine. Rad, Min and Jarek can be pushed off a cliff today.

1 Like

Short answer that you’d find hard to believe is that I have a green rolecard.
Long answer is that I’ve been doing my thing trying to find the towns in this game and go for players who I don’t think are town.

I’ve been getting around to asking you about your vote on me. I did so with min earlier.

As you said before, if you vote me without context it’s harder to provide a defence to it.

2 Likes