UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Twice…Maybe three times I can’t remember.

1 Like

Way more than that I think.

1 Like

I’d like to hear Achro’s reasoning for coming to Jarek’s defense too.

1 Like

Ok does it feel AI to you?

2 Likes

kingtroll is evil

1 Like

Jarek’s reaction to being pushed feels more likely to come from town, who feels they should be obvious town and is annoyed that isn’t the case at least from Leafia.

1 Like

true but that’s not ai

More-so that something I intended to be a throw-away joke has now turned into me feeling like I have to defend myself. I attribute this defensiveness to me not being at my A-game because it’s late and I should be sleeping. But I also say that I did nothing wrong.

1 Like

It probably doesn’t help that jokes tend to be less obvious in text only environments.
I can believe Leafia as town didn’t get the joke and voted you for that reason.

2 Likes

As for what I think, Jarek is acting a lot like Jaiden did towards me in Morbtainado honestly, just missing everything I’m saying and not really reading it because he’s trapped in a tunnel. I just finished rereading Morbtainado for the fin of it luckily. UNVOTE for now. Jarek shifts to nulltownlean for now based on how he feels like Jaiden did in that game. Still want Achro to explain why he was so quick to take Jarek’s side though and here’s a vite for pressure Achro. VOTE: Achro

1 Like

I dont want to wolfread him for it because despite me not liking his response my mind is telling me he isnt wolf yet despite that

1 Like

lel

1 Like

Oops. The pressure vote didn’t work. Try#2 at voting for pressure. VOTE: Achro

1 Like

I wouldn’t call It a tunnel

I mean we have 133 posts in thread

2 Likes

I am renowned for my tunelling ways

2 Likes

someone tell me to tunnel someone else I’ll make a lot of obvtown content really quick and then I can just surf the rest of the game

That’s fair.

1 Like

TMI that I’m not a wolf

1 Like

Hmmm, giving KingTroll a slight townlean due to how relaxed he feels. Especially with this post here.

1 Like

I will concede that because I am tired I am jumping to conclusions and not reading as well as I should. That being said, I’m keeping my vote on you because your reasoning for your start vote really rubbed me the wrong way. We’ll see if I change my mind when I wake up.

3 Likes