UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Fair enough and good night.

1 Like

Richard commits a bank robbery and no one bats an eye

2 Likes

Weā€™re just trying to find his accomplices first.

1 Like

arenā€™t you curios about what bank he robbed, leafia

or should I say

Summary

alien

1 Like

Wait, you think he robbed an alien?

1 Like

no I was saying you were an alien

1 Like

Well, you obviously need glasses then if you think CRich robbed an alien. He clearly robbed a bank.

That being said, I wouldnā€™t be too surprised if aliens were the scum faction. Although UFO conspirators would make sense too.

1 Like

Hello everyone! First game on this site for me. Slowly getting used to the forum tech. Very different from a phpbb board. Iā€™m caught up reading but not much to say about it so far. I guess RVS isnā€™t really a thing in this community? Cause we appear to have completely skipped it.

2 Likes

Although I do admit to being a former alien. From the U.S. I moved here to Canada three weeks ago and became a citizen here, so now Iā€™m just another villager. Howā€™d you know though? Is it my accent?

1 Like

It is a thing most of the time and welcome to FoL.

1 Like

Eh I have a hard time seeing that. It sounds like min wants to wolf read you for your reaction to Leafia earlier, and doesnā€™t want to.

2 Likes

not this game apparently completely has thrown me off my groove

now that Richard is here and my dopamine levels have reached zero Iā€™ll cya laterrrrrrr

1 Like

Oh look. I am pressured.

3 Likes

be the rvs you want to see in the world

VOTE: Achro

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m taking from that too.

1 Like

Just curious Leafia. What do you hope to gain from this ā€œpressure voteā€? Iā€™ve never seen anyone openly explain something is a pressure vote as theyā€™re voting so this strikes me as odd.

3 Likes

Leafia what would you like to see from me with your vote? I am already one of the more active people in the game. What is it you are hoping to achieve with a vote on me?

1 Like

Just so Achro actually knows itā€™s a pressure vote. See my confrontation with Jarek earlier to get a better idea of why I said it was a pressure vote.

1 Like

Oh hey rad gets the town mindneld award

2 Likes