UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

It’s not fine, I am quoting things and asking questions as I usually do and if your best defense is ‘this happens all the time’ it is hard for me to do anything with that.

Can you link an example of your scum game please?

1 Like

I’ve never been scum on this site so I literally can’t. I’m not even doing this to be obtuse.

There’s like…One game of a BOTC game where I was a pit-hag against leafia some months back that happened, though.

1 Like

How is that a 180? It’s barely a 45 degree turn. More like 15%.

I feel it’s unlikely that Achro and Jarek are w/w from this interaction.

1 Like

Not even just on this site I’ve never been evil before period aside from like that one PH game.

1 Like

I can confirm this.

1 Like

Well I’m sorry but I tend to lose my patience rather quickly when people decide it’s time for me to die, because they’re always wrong and they never listen. They just put me in scum-list and call it a day and then I get to live until the end and lose. I want one game where people actually town-read me long enough that scum wants to kill me so I don’t have that pressure any more. Just one.

1 Like

Okay, if that’s true then you probably weren’t fooling me with the genuine play before this then @Jarek

Probably.

But now that I have pointed out that plenty of people suspected me does it make porscha stand out more?

1 Like

I didn’t even vote

1 Like

tbh it sounded like a bad defense of scum porscha if anything so I was for sure going her first lol

1 Like

You’re doing the trade-mark thing most people do when they start suspecting me. Usually leads in a vote after that. I’m just used to it.

Like I don’t even want to sound like I’m whining but I absolutely am.

1 Like

well tbf if porscha IS scum then you’re probably screwed if you are town as that’s some bad luck lol

1 Like

Eh. At least a wolf will die in the process so I can like, pretend that I had something to do with it

1 Like

I wouldn’t really call hypocrisy a perspective slip ngl

It feels more like he’s saying that wolves would be threatened by v you’s claim, but he finds you wolfy

2 Likes

Well lets put that aside. No need to hound you. Any updated thoughts on porscha?

1 Like

And to be entirely, 100 percent fair. Like, 100 percent fair. I think you are the person I heard about that powerwolfed the entire game and solo carried wolves in a game. I am 100 percent willing to defend this on the grounds that if you can do that you are uh…scary, as a wolf. If you’re that person.

1 Like

Its moreso ‘only mafia should be worried’ which struck me as off. But he is new

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with saying that. I am indeed that person.

So porscha not seeming worried is strange then. Yes?

1 Like

I’m going to say no.

I think some people are just going to be naturally inclined to believe you. They’re just going to go “oh okay” and look elsewhere with the safety that if you are in fact evil then other people will sort it out for them.

I’d need to see more to really know.

1 Like

Hard to say how Porche feels about it honestly. I wish she’d get on so she could provide a defense. It would help me get a read on hwr.

1 Like

You have to accept some people in this game are going to be more passive about things. Some of us are more aggressive in our thoughts but some of us just want to coast by.

I’m kinda the “coast by” kind of player but I hate playing like that it feels boring so I’m trying to be more aggressive. I don’t know if I’m doing a good job, I don’t know if I even have the right idea but you know just waiting to win/lose is boring.

2 Likes