UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Where did you vote min?

1 Like

Iā€™m all up for it btw.

1 Like

Hmmm, it did explain it and Iā€™ll keep that in mind for next time if you end up flipping town here.

If you really are a villager though, what are your current reads?

1 Like

Slightly scummy post I think.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s weird that you agree with what he has said, but I find it interesting that you donā€™t change your mind after seeing that Achro has. Seems like a weak reason to vote me. Btw you havenā€™t answered to anything else on this post. Donā€™t think you can just close your eyes and disregard everything I say.

1 Like

Very weird right?

@KingTroll Formal request to stop liking my every post. I continously get a notification and I get SAD when I see that itā€™s one of your 138291803912890382108302183021803123 likes.

3 Likes

(Itā€™s because you are the target of the wagon)

1 Like

I didnā€™t? He voted me without any reasoning though. My train has a lot of foundation as you can see.

this will be your last post i like. promise

1 Like

Why would I change my mind when you havenā€™t been the least bit villagery this entire game?

1 Like

min (2): FRink, Gyrlander

1 Like

hell yeah brother

then again you would be because youā€™re top wagon but HELL YEAH

1 Like

This can die

1 Like

Youā€™re fucking kidding me if thatā€™s your answer to my post explaining all my inner self.

Jarek, Magnus and Achro live.

You die.

Those are my reads.

This honestly made me laugh IRL. Laughs

1 Like

There is one mafia on me

1 Like

Who do you want first because min/leafia are both tied to the hip for me and they have been since the start and the fact theyā€™re both on you makes me suspicious

1 Like

Oh I have been villagery. You just donā€™t want to see it. See the people that are on my train, check the posts where they voted me and perhaps youā€™ll know why Iā€™m mad at you

based

1 Like

Only 4 teads this late into D1 and your.vote is on min who according to you, you donā€™t have a readon instead of me, your only scumread?

1 Like