UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Can’t tell if you’re for real though.

We could wagon Leafia Kingtroll or Min my god there’s so many options

1 Like

LMAO

here we go with the preflipping bullcrap

I have mech info that proves gyr has a 3% at MOST chance of being a town vig

1 Like

@kingtroll lmao

1 Like

My reads are made VERY carefully. You can’t push me to make them faster because that’s not how I play. Leafia, I think you aren’t used to a player like me.

I just want you dead because you’re being annoying, but min is actually being a potato this game and his vote on me is incomprehensible.

So pushing me with the same BS reasoning that Jarek and Magnus spouted out and being a limp noodle and refusing to actilually read my explaination for how I acted is suddenly villagery to you?

1 Like

To be fair my votes on Troll right now so it’s not like I’m not already trying.

1 Like

Stop trying to completely devalue my game to being “potato” it pisses me off.

1 Like

This sounds made up

1 Like

i am town but also i do kind of want to tie a wagon at least once. maybe i should wait though

1 Like

S A R C A S M

Jarek trying to explain why I’d “attach myself to leafias hip” (respond to one of her posts) literally right after I had a game where I was her wolf partner

1 Like

Jokes and sarcasm don’t translate well in text :pensive:

1 Like

I’m the fucking vig, not him. My giof it apparently needs to be spelt out

1 Like

It just stuck to me that you were defending Leafia when they went after me. I guess you’re allowed to have your reasons.

1 Like

we have two vig claims. now that’s something

1 Like

I really can’t remember any of your posts this game, and the only ones I do remember don’t give any kind of vibe whatsoever. And your vote on me is horrible mainly because you’ve given no explanation at all.

I defended her because pushing her for taking jokes seriously is not a valid argument when she as a person takes jokes seriously?

I didn’t even defend her, I said your read was questionable

1 Like

You have your explanation

You claimed vig. You’re not vig

1 Like

Please check my two posts where I talk about being vig and tell me it isn’t obvious I’m kidding.