UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

This doesn’t seem like a joke yeah.

1 Like

Come to think of it I should probably iso them.

1 Like

Jarek, no one said anything about my claim because it was obvious I’m not really vigilante. That’s why I said that on my second post.

VOTE: rad

2 Likes

Oh.

1 Like

True. It is. I highly doubt both are real.

Same thing I have honestly.

I’m a nullread for you yet you want me dead over your scumreads? Seriously? I just hate it when people misinterpret what I say and do and use that as a basis tonstart pushing me like you and Jarek did. I’m sorry if I upset you though. UNVOTE

I’m getting out of this tunnel. Maybe I’m only reading Gyr this way because of what he did. I just don’t know any more.

1 Like

I have no scumreads. What are you talking about. You did not upset me, I love getting flustered.

TBF I thought it was a joke, but the tongue in cheek tone from that second part is really hard to read over text, so I could see why people might take it seriously

1 Like

Would you not consider you saying you wanted leafia to die 5 minutes ago a scumread though

1 Like

No scumreads yet you have your vote on someone and just a bit ago you called me annoying.

1 Like

I already clarified that’s because she’s at the same level as every other nullread. Therefore, if she keeps pushing me in a way I find disconcerting I’ll prioritize her.

annoying is not equal to scum lol

VOTE: Rad

I’m just going to mercilessly :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Gyrlander (3): CRichardFortressLies, Porscha, alana

Until Leafia jumped off, literally my entire scum leans section was on Grylander lol

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have my eye on you if neither of us is the lynch for today because you’re giving me ??? vibes right now.

1 Like

Think about this Leafia: did I give you these kind of vibes in 80’s? I’m pretty sure I wasn’t a weird motherfucker like I am right now.

And yes, I shouldn’t give you hints regarding my meta. My mistake.

VOTE: Porscha

:blobby:

Pretty much why I think Gyr isn’t a good vote right now tbh.

1 Like

Hmmm,come to think of it, you kind of did honestly. Maybe I really am misreading you after all.

1 Like

This is the better sheep, well done

1 Like

And here I thought we could hardcore townread each other :frowning: Unrequitted love.