UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Probably a good idea honestly.

1 Like

Hello leafia. Who are some confident trs for you atm?

1 Like

Breaking News
Venus and Earth are both planets and five letter words

Gyrlander (4): CRichardFortressLies, Porscha, alana, Neon
Porscha (4): Achromatic, Rad, Gyrlander, Leafia
KingTroll (2): Jarek, Magnus
CRichardFortressLies (1): Litten
FRink (1): KingTroll
Rad (1): FRink

Not Voting (1): min

1 Like

Just a Reminder.

1 Like

alright I’m here and ready to kick ass

1 Like

it’s not
I copied and pasted Leafia message because I found it very funny.

1 Like

@alana

Hi. Would you mind voting porscha? Gyr can be scum but i think day goes a lot better if we get porscha in here solving or just hold the game to the standard of 40+ posts without a read is a good reason to lynch someone. I cant for sure say its a hit but thread health is a lot better when everyone has the expectation of playing.

2 Likes

It ends at “today at 2:00 PM”

:t_rex:

1 Like

Oic saw it out of context.

2 Likes

Are you saying we policy lynch porscha for being a low-post or something because that’s kinda what that sounds like

1 Like

Not a policy lynch. I just think it is far likelier scum makes those 42 posts asking questions to active than town does.

And also if someone had 20 posts but they had good content i wouldnt worry about them.

1 Like

With regards to the thread.
Min claiming vigilante is very useful as that probably just means they are town, I don’t see why a mafia would counter claim vigilante if they are a vigilante.

So right now I have three slots that I probably just won’t touch right now which are Neon, Achro, and Min.

Achro, you mentioned that you felt that everyone was posting good. I have similar concerns and was wondering if you could explain why you have leafia as town rn

1 Like

I never remember you becoming a townread of achromatic (feel free to quote a post where he does) but also im aware that Achro is scumreading and voting Porscha more than you anyway.

Before Jareks comment I was actually going to decide to vote Porscha instead of you because you seem to care less about how you are perceived but then Jarek said she does low post regardless of alignment and then Achromatic said that you have been livelier in a past game. So just think its more likely to be AI behaviour for you then for Porscha even though Achromatic actually scumreads Porscha more than you

1 Like

As far as I know it’s just how it’s been. It’s unfortunately true that we do need to look at it eventually though

1 Like

So in love is war opening and throughout it whenever i made a good point to v leafia she would re evaluate even when she was suspicious of me and be like ‘oh right’

In her last scum game her change of direction was really awkward wrt votes and stances. They were less abrupt and in the moment and she always seemed to be pushing something. Whereas here she seems open to having her mind changed like love is war

Only caveat is i dont know if scum leafia would have behaved the same to me specifically.

But also she refers to herself as lhf a lot as town and at a brief glance i didnt see that in flicker either.

Also go see the post min quoted in my iso when he unvoted me its pretty epic.

2 Likes

buzzword after buzzword

1 Like

next time ill just…get sarcasm magically I guess

3 Likes

this?

1 Like

quick question what does lhf mean

1 Like

@Litten

See the exchange in this.

Alao yeah min is probably just alwaya town for this unvote tbh because this is the type of shit he expects from town achro but good claim too

2 Likes