UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Although I do admit to being a former alien. From the U.S. I moved here to Canada three weeks ago and became a citizen here, so now I’m just another villager. How’d you know though? Is it my accent?

1 Like

It is a thing most of the time and welcome to FoL.

1 Like

Eh I have a hard time seeing that. It sounds like min wants to wolf read you for your reaction to Leafia earlier, and doesn’t want to.

2 Likes

not this game apparently completely has thrown me off my groove

now that Richard is here and my dopamine levels have reached zero I’ll cya laterrrrrrr

1 Like

Oh look. I am pressured.

3 Likes

be the rvs you want to see in the world

VOTE: Achro

That’s what I’m taking from that too.

1 Like

Just curious Leafia. What do you hope to gain from this “pressure vote”? I’ve never seen anyone openly explain something is a pressure vote as they’re voting so this strikes me as odd.

3 Likes

Leafia what would you like to see from me with your vote? I am already one of the more active people in the game. What is it you are hoping to achieve with a vote on me?

1 Like

Just so Achro actually knows it’s a pressure vote. See my confrontation with Jarek earlier to get a better idea of why I said it was a pressure vote.

1 Like

Oh hey rad gets the town mindneld award

2 Likes

I want you to tell me why you were so quick to side with Jarek and vote for me.

1 Like

I believe you’re mistaken me for someone else.

2 Likes

Sure. Jarek’s suspicion of my claim felt good, your acceptance felt bad. Plus i figured by making you squirm i could get an early read on you.

2 Likes

That’s fair enough I guess. UNVOTE Seems it worked too by this post.

1 Like

wait you were in champs? this year? or another year??? i didnt see your name anywhere

1 Like

that was a while back

1 Like

oh lol im the same I also openly acknowledge when im pressure voting as i think just naked voting is a bit gross

2 Likes

VOTE: litten

Anyway litten is scum. Sorry for your rand

1 Like