UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

little gavel on every post.

1 Like

annoyed as I am at his reasoning for scumreading me I actually don’t think his push is scummy. He just seems like the type of player I never get along with in gamesthat heavily stereotypes people like me as always scummy regardless of alignment when it’s in reality a matter of personality.

do you have any reasoning?

1 Like

oh sorry apparently I missed achromatic’s question. brb

1 Like

@alana do you like this progression where Crich thought your note of his play was justified but then said your post pinged him? How did you take this?

1 Like

this is a nuanced take as usually people find those kinds of reactions scummy yet he comes with his own point of view

I acknowledge that he did less than I somehow remember other than this post but it being a nonconventional take means he has an actual thought process behind it imo

1 Like

mind isoing Crich in this game and see if his nuanced takes feel the same there as to here or if you can tell a big difference?

1 Like

click on the hammer icon next to the filter like and reply buttons

1 Like

Like isnt the good wording but I don’t see why scum would basically reverse-omgus me rather than not talk about it and just take the townread. also in the past game I played he mostly townraed people for defending him when he was scum so that is a contrast

1 Like

i do have to say my own game with him was almost a year ago

1 Like

Well let me know what you think regardless! It’s valuable for solving you to see your insight here :)

1 Like

what if im blowing the meta thing out of proportion due to focusing on reading the people I do know but then not knowing them well enough and then making wrong meta reads.

doing iso now

1 Like

Well, I don’t know if I’m missing something. But yeah, I didn’t really like his reasoning and it felt like a lot for a “vibe read.” He says you’re making excuses for playing like a wolf but doesn’t point out anything he feels is inherently wolfy except the excuses themselves.

2 Likes

I’m like bound to be permapoed lol

I’ll just try to self resolve like a boss

1 Like

The best way to selve resolve is to DIE

1 Like

VOTE: min

1 Like

Terrible jokes aside I’m bored. Does anyone want to do something interesting like make a massive wallpost that I can read and pretend I understood anything that you just wrote?

2 Likes

@Rad

Thoughts on Alana atm with new posts?

1 Like

No

1 Like

sure but only if you vote magnus

Jarek do strats with me

1 Like