Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

VOTE: Memes

For science.

I will no longer pursue a chop there. Zorvo is certainly dead with he being ascetic and doctor if he is town.

Number one townie in my heart (sry everyone else)

1 Like

im still like 75% sure ghana is not actually claiming that for real but there is approximately zero harm in waiting

I think i have already explained in two different posts so zack’s reaction is kind of strange but sure

‘It pinged me so i jotted it down’

I have in depth explanations for my pings because my mind is a beautiful place.

i think that’s a good assessment and i particularly agree with the last part - the contrast of : “i feel weird about X and have conflicting feelings about it” paired with a lack of specificity in the rest of his posting and a lack of a general drive to solve or interrogate other people just makes it seem like he is giving off the ~impression~ of scumhunting without having an investment in actually solving the game

idk how strongly i believe in this read but it sounds correct to me rn

3 Likes

You heard him folks.
We need to make sure this man is a wolf and then bury him.

Exactly.

oh i didn’t realize this was about zack mb

sorry it’s hard to follow the thread of conversations because quotes don’t show up when you reply to someone

You can chop me to the sun if you like, if you think im gonna go into self defense mode and focus on that shit, you are gonna be waiting.
Tunnelers can suck a thumb.

this is the best post ive ever seen

But you were tunnelling me……

What’s your read on Achro?

Click on the person’s name next to the reply, it’ll show up.

Perhaps Wolf Buddy?

I’m currently shaking in my boots oh no

VOTE: Heisenberg
yeah
i dont really like the inability to explain it past “uncanny valley”
its like
capturing the memory of a vivid color (feeling of analysis)
without actually constructing the object that produced that color that would have to be there, even if its not the most striking part about it (the thoughts that lead to that specific feeling)

3 Likes

It was good till he brought up the tunneler thing

if im being honest i am completely out of the loop with the current controversy surrounding guilo’s reads because my eyes have glazed over anything in this game that even remotely relates to mechanics

so it’s possible that u have a legitimate point but i wouldnt know if u did lol

1 Like

this is such a mood nya

Inconclusive. I can believe him missing mech info and i can believe him pretending to miss mech info.