Heisenberg = Geyde (?)
Zorvo = Seth

Can’t remember others

1 Like

You know I USED to be fast…

1 Like

I suppose so

not all of his reads
he made a read on zorvo and memes and i think the way he handled his sadbi read is very unconvincing even if so

I have to give him the biggest catboy status

Oh fuck geydes in this game never see him on FM

I guess who’s best to start on I know my own motivation levels and I’ll get through like two I just noticed y’all posted 3000 times wtf

1/7th is my posts tbf…

1 Like

Going to bed. I should be back before deadline but if for some reason i sleep super hard dont try to get cute and stick to one of heisen/zorvo/gyr tbh

Everyone look at gyr iso if you are voting one of the other two. Dont tunnel. Gn

1 Like

mute sadbi and youll have 500 less to read
what the hell, sadbi

2 Likes

heisenbergs prob a good name to look at

could just do all 3 altho if you skipped zorvo i wouldnt blame you

if you want my personal spicier takes then hally/visor good names to peep at

Again I’m sorry.

I was supposed to lurk till eod.

Shutting up and going to bed. See yall closer to eod.

Good night xoxo

1 Like

ohh hi TL! didnt realize that was you

its okay
as someone who will never iso you i appreciate all of the cat pics and gifs that you have accrued

1 Like

idk how much longer i’ll be online but im around rn if anyone wants to chat or bounce thoughts off of each other

i find it difficult to see a world where my vote does not end on heisenberg today. i will proly be around a bit before the deadline but not sure how much

mmm

mildly curious, you said you think im a terrible D1 vote a bit ago, wouldnt mind an expansion there (partially cuz i think i know the answer but also maybe youll surprise me)

wouldnt mind you sanity checking my take that visors meme game is p awks this game in a kinda wolfy way either :curtain:

:curtain:

2 Likes

Hi! Im Guillo

If Heisemberg is town and Zorvo wolf, i will be mad at you my beloved gay friend

i really dont know why u r so fixated on hally katze

i thought they had a good post earlier about just asking for someoen to tell them what alignment seth is

1 Like

meh, i didnt rly like the fact that it felt like that post was after several players in my eyes were all obvious villagers and they made zero comments on it?