Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Shit nvm ignore me. I take that back.

1 Like

That resolves it then

I was chill the entirety of this game except one argument
you are pulling shit out your ass just because I started standing up for myself
I get you want to be a little internet psychologist over here but you arent. all you’re doing is accusing me of random stuff to cause a scene
and if theres one thing I hate its being slandered
I will put up resistance and if you’re gonna cry about that then fucking cry

oh shit I have motivation fuck yeah

1 Like

whats ur favorite food

I think Outedwolf is a villager. His early progression on Phraze makes me think he doesn’t have an agenda by how quickly he switches from disagreeing with townreads on her (#1285) to townreading her himself (#1307). I also like his progression on katze, especially how he follows up his early questioning (#797, #804, #830) with a developed read later in the game (#3610, #3614).

alrighty then
now that I’m not talking to gaul (im not) its time to decide what I’m even doing rn

I dont think Eliza is a wolf. Let’s refocus on Gyrlander?

…I didn’t mean for that to be a reply.

Well, I guess he gets to see my towncase on him.

@SaulGoodman @GaulSoodman @Sadbi @guavagudetama I’d like your thoughts on this?

1 Like

we are not the same person no

im pretty sure I can quote multiple examples of me saying what I said offhandedly as a joke as both alignments in multiple games over about 1.5 years

If you can’t accept that then at that point I don’t really understand why you’re doing what you’ve done if you don’t actually want to use objective facts for your reads.

one sec
the other people in the thread are in a pointless shouting match so I haven’t had a chance to read your post

Ok. Im not unlocking your power today though cause i have no reason to kill Heisenberg

I don’t feel like lynching Outedwolf either.

because it
it wasnt a serious read bucko
but you immediately snapped in response to it so of course I think thats wack

What if we just chop Zorvo who stopped posting when pressure on him dissipated?

You have acted very aggressively towards me, Arctic and Sadbi

I understand that me and arctic are very abrasive but there’s a common denominator here, I really do implore you to take a break from the game for your mental health since it seems like you’re being harmed by the game.

I think it makes sense but I would still rather vote Outed compared to Gyr and Heisen. Though, if someone wants to start a new wagon I’m all ears!

if we chop zorvo I can predict gyr
I’ll settle for this