Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

1 Like

definitely was

when did you change your mind

When Eliza trollface voted me. I can’t explain this read very well for ethics reasons.

ok

Oh Katze was indeed a wagon and I didn’t want her to die.

It would have been better if spf was wolf tbh

pretty villagery post imo

counterpoint, dogs nuzzle your leg not cats

wolf

my cats nuzzle my leg

you are living in wolfchat

1 Like

(only good if ruby is w)

(also only good if ruby is w)

i think this guy might be a villager

1 Like

this read still kinda reeks to me ngl bronana

i just realized i’ve changed nothing about my start of day readslist

amazing wow so proud

@Achromatic

didnt you have a spicy townread on jack

i think hes the last thing i havent looked at today

well i havent done a visor iso but who does a visor iso willingly

No I told you to add him to the POE 100% lol

well someone had a spicy jack townread who wasnt named spf

I dont know I might have said something good about him at some point but his gyrlander freeze yesterday warrants at least that much.

eh i read visors d1 and i agree that hes a villager

thats my effort of the day complete, gn

doesn’t trust heisenberg case, changes mind for unspecified reasons to save katze and also because he trusts Eliza? Gives very weak reasoning for saving katze. Has a neighbourhood with katze. Had little memory of when they sheeped SPF. Initially was combative towards SPF’s case. I also think that if achro is a wolf that he seemed too happy if ruby is a wolf (seemed to be the only person having fun on day 2). Initially was in conflict with Katze before running off with them into the sunset because they related to how they were being treated by thread. Overall there’s enough weirdness here and contradictions that I think this is likely a villager

achro read 4 posterity

imo this post on its own is worth highlighting

lots of good thought processes in it imo and the arctic read coming before eod1 makes him coming into d2 with the arctic wolfread feel better

i should prob check if zack displayed any arctic doubts before eod1 but im a lazy sob so i will not