Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i think “what were the wolves DOING” is a common question that tends to trip people up when the answer is usually that the wolves had no specific strategy and were just rolling with whatever happened

town have a tendency to attribute strategic play to wolves more than wolves actually make strategic plays, just in my experience

2 Likes

Okay good point i forget not every wolf is me sometimes.

Grylander was Cats2019 my wolf partner

S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!!

Random Town Game I found

@katze
@Memes
@Achromatic

@nightingale
@Rue

i mean i agree with ur point about high posters but also dont think the high posters would have had the thread influence to change the pressure against heisenberg even if a bunch of them were mafia

so yes and no lol

1 Like

i dont particularly pride myself in threadreads or anything but

i kiiiinda think if heisen w/zorvo v that wolves just kinda assumed that zorvo would die today because ive been very loud about wanting that to happen – same with guillo if v – but if they’re v/v then obviously they probably arent super concerned about the wagon formation earlier

im not too sure how much i wanna think about this until a wolf flips so we can see how they positioned around it, like spf just said ive definitely seen many towns burnt by similar lines of logic prematurely

1 Like

TWTBAW does not apply to Zorvo.

i think some ppl were if you look at the sheer number of vanity wagons there
just
none of them really stuck with the heisen voters
and with some afk wolves, some caught bussing, etc. that doesnt feel super implausible

tldr agree with spf

lock town

2 Likes

Phraze posted 20 times today including a read list. Phraze is town.

He does love Cats.

@eevee where are you, you’ve only posted two times so far

He TR’s the Cats

So he has no actual content today?

Not really ATE, more like “gentlemen’s agreement”?

…lmao

are all of his reads just townreading cats for being cats :skull:

5 Likes

Okay i am sorry but. Someone just shoot heisen lol. This is dumb.

Okay firstly can I get a tldr who are the alts

I know memes and rue

Not really gentlemen’s agreement, more like “trying to be courteous” to someone?

1 Like

Oh, hi Ruby, good to see you again.

1 Like