Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I was in a private chat, knew exactly what gif she sent you and spf and then killed her

:curtain:

Oh, i read more into it than that. Yes that tracks. Thank you.

Oh.

Also yay in still top of the list:)

This feels like you’re trying to kafkatrap me into saying something that makes me look bad and not figure out my alignment so I will not be treating this question seriously

Reasons. :wink:

You said you didn’t care about the wagons between Heisenberg and Zorvo. Does that change when katze was wagoned?

I’m not sure why this post got flagged

I meant bitch affectionately

1 Like

:stare:

No

I have fucking trash tier day 1 reads so I just try to generate content

Why not?

You’re insistent that you didn’t care, so if so, why are you even here?

Bb can you tell me :eyes:

sufdaddy

any objections to the above being considered villager?

:curtain:

also, for the people accusing me of powerwolfing at eod notice how i didn’t actually ask anyone to vote katze! and i did this because i was worried that if i was wrong i would get dumpstered for it today
so it’s funny that like, i didn’t even ask people to listen to me which is why i came into today not expecting to be dumpstered but it’s happening anyway

Summary

i expect people to care less about my meta, but this is not really how i operate with my so-called powerwolfing. i get the flip i want and that’s that. i keep my partners out of the poe and i townread them for stupid reasons. i don’t scumread them the entire day, case them in a wall and talk multiple others into wolfreading them and then try to flashwagon someone to save them. i don’t let myself get put in positions like this without even achieving what i needed to. it’s a lot more calculated than what you think you have caught me for. i don’t care for people to listen to this, but if you want to go and look at my wolf games you’ll see this is the truth.

2 Likes

objection hearsay

I’m dying on this hill because your argument is bad

And im here because im a bitch im a demon woman im a cunt im a witch im a harpy I like cyberbullying people and also I like astand and the flavour

I need to go to work. I’ll be back later.

i guess it’s caused I said cancer

crabs found decimated

Depends if you can name all the instruments sufjan stevens can play

before you go

on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is lockwolf and 10 is locktown, where is ghana for you rn? does your past convo with them influence it, and if so how?