Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

What types of players have you played with most often

How often do you play with players who are very snappy instead of having longer more cohesive thoughts

Lets say i dayvigged gyr and they flipped town. Where do you go from there? I think your read through of gyr is… something even as the one who began his wagon yesterday. So lets just say he died and flipped town. Who next?

Very rarely do I play with players who do snappy posts. I could be a top poster in my community which shows the difference. The last site I played also had 2 week day phases so things were a lot more lax.

@jackrito

Can you link these posts

Before you said you were getting scum pings because you didn’t understand their posts or because their Playstyle pinged you (both of which are silly reasons to scumread someone imo)

What changed?

I mean, it does look better for u tbh I cant lie and say It doesnt

OK class, we are doing an excerise: please answer these questions

If Arctic flips V then who?

If Arctic flips w then who?

If katze flips V then who?

If katze flips w then who?

If ruby flips V then who?

If ruby flips w then who?

1 Like

what in the preflip

I see.

One reason i ask is because you seem to be scumreading Gyr only for reasons of play style which is a very good way to kill villagers.

You don’t seem to actually have any idea of what wolfy things they’ve done, you just dislike how they play/the fact you don’t understand some of their pushes (neither of which are valid reasons to push someone)

Is this in order or all seperate.

two people immediately going “tmi” is so crazy to me lmao

@BradLand @spf @Achromatic @katze @KimWexler @Ruby please do this excerise

@Jackrito @min @rue @Gaulsoodman yall as well.

me

me

me

me

me

me

Wdym

I have no idea, I would likely then have to consider they are powerwolfs or look at the super low posters. I have too many townreads and not enough scum which is normally the reverse for me.

+1

It’s an excerise. Please do it.

Do we assume all are dead by the time i get to ruby

No. Just imagine eahc one is today’s flip.

GGhana I’m being serious.

banter aside

Katze

Ruby

Arctic

Ruby

Night

Katze