Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

No, I don’t.

Historians a century later:

Rue and night were just roommates

3 Likes

You think they’re v/v?

yeeeah we have a pretty good track record of pocketing each other as w/v

Katze and Ruby are just mafia sisters

No. I think Arctic is a wolf. I’m just curious as to the wagon that built up on him.

Being uneasy is fine. If it was up to me alone i wouldnt mind a ruby lynch today. However too much of the thread hinges on this brewing storm. It is occupying everyone’s mind and wont let go.

Believe me, it is so great even my desire to pull eevee from the void was rendered null. How troublesome.

Idk how yall pocket each other. I felt gross and so guilty doing that when I was w and he was v. Felt super manipulative

brain turning to pudding
everything going dark again
might pass out

((not a good time i think

Oh

Yea just feels gross. Pocketing other people fine. Idk

lettuce flip arctic so I can coast on the resulting townreads

Not exactly feeling it today, so not going to be on as much.

I’ll answer questions if you guys have any whenever I decide to return.

((for me personally i get pocketed enough that i don’t mind night doing it
((just part of the game and all that
((i do feel guilty doing it as mafia but
((we’ve talked enough and i think she’s okay with it
((so it’s not bad?
((idk

Do you think Katze and Arctic have to be v/w?

Honestly i am not feeling it either. Gonna read a bit of what i missed and then do my mafia homework later.

Take as much time as you want on your break.

1 Like

I feel the current votes don’t really fit the current world, that everyone is discussing this is suppose to be Arctic vs Katze, Where people are meant to be taking stances on it, but the votes show its more of a massacre then a battle since the only people voting Katze are both Arctic and that concerns me how one sided this got compared to yesterday when Katze had 7 voters.

If push came to shove I would vote Arctic today as well since, I don’t like their play today compared to yesterday where I thought he was pretty good. My concern is though based off current votes if a wolf is he just getting bussed. Since nothing else is gaining any real traction apart from Ruby, and Eevee who are both not around a lot. They is the Gyr wagon, but I don’t think that is a real threat.

So in the Arctic W world either rest of wolf team are bussing or really have no control of the game which imo feels not right.

1 Like

Vote Count

KimWexler (7): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, katze, BradLand, Sadbi, min, Achromatic
Ruby (3): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale
Gyrlander (3): Memes, Jackrito, Phraze
eevee (2): spf, guavagudetama
katze (2): HowardHamlin, KimWexler
BradLand (1): Rue
Memes (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (3): eevee, Gorta, Ruby