Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

ruesad.png

I read it sorry was preping lunch and honestly i didn’t really get much feelings? It kinda just felt off but nothing that struck my either which way I read about 300ish posts out from SoD

Arctic. How certain are you katze is wolf here?

ya, cuz most of the thread is boring stuff i cant be assed to care about and i just want to turbo arctic. i did say pre-game i wasn’t gonna tryhard, i only posted a lot d1 cuz i happened to have a ton of time that day and memeing around d1 is probably my favorite part of the game.

me+spf + [hally according to sadbi’s night chat] all came in with the same read on arctic’s play, visor came in later and agreed, i townread those ppl + respect their opinions + they lined up with mine, arctic’s posts have been p wolfy still and given me no reason to change my mind.

if i’m wrong that doesn’t make me a wolf, it just makes me wrong, it happens

I mean tbh if arctic is v I’d rather dumpster visor tbh

idk much about zack but if arctic is v and is also wrong on me his living license should be revoked

What did you think about Arctic’s case on Katze?

I’m clinically insane

Well seeing as i don’t know the reasoning for that either idk exactly what it is there’s way to many psots to catch up on for what am treating as a light game

i dont entirely disagree but i dont know why i agree so why

I disagree with it as it stands i think she is town still with that being mentioned and having read it

[quote=“GaulSoodman, post:5355, topic:2953, full:true”]

@ruby

after I posted this 4 people began voting you with me

basically I’m the wagon ringleader

i already said madam

visor is too good to be wrong on me and fartic

What do you think it means for Arctic’s alignment?

i am busy today and there are legit too many posts for me to keep up with sorry lol

eh

idk how many times visor has seen you play but idt misreading u is that unreasonable

Your point being?

if anyone wants an immediate take or opinion then u should @ me bcuz otheriwise ur post will probably get lost in the thousands that i am skimming through in an attempt to stay caught up

really?

i think im like a very easy read if I stop meme posting for like 5 seconds which I definitely have this day

what do u think of me

Am not calling you a “pussy” wolf
am saying i see that as a play would do yes given the flip i don’t feel wrong in this assumption

You think i have read anything that fair to know something like that?