Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

How are you feeling so far Hally since you got some rest

I think Saulā€™s read on Gaul makes him more likely town than not.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you are doing, so instead of telling me to to use the word, you stop doing it. Im tired of trying to solve and you busting my nuts!

@Sadbi do you wanna make this a 1 on 1 today, because im feeling like doing that too. If you are gonna be the suffocating player from valorant, i dont wanna do that again, back off or kill me.

valid and probably
i think sadbi has some points that stuck though

like memesā€™ brad explanation-devoid progression (W ā†’ V ā†’ W) and inability to explain it beyound vague blanket terms when pressured to do so

1 Like

still tired, didnā€™t really get enough sleep

1 Like

your avatar

1 Like

3 Likes

iā€™ll take a look later when iā€™m at a computer but i think the context of you misreading him once again could easily trigger a shitty omgus, especially given his temperament

like if i were in his position as town being tunneled wrongly by the same person last game iā€™d be pretty annoyed too

i would say look at his other content to get a better read on him but really i am just going to advise you read other people for the time being because i doubt the first thing will do much

1 Like

Iā€™m not abusing you so please stop using the term. Thereā€™s other words you can use that isnā€™t making light of stuff victims of abuse endure. Now make a case on me. I want to see your thoughts on my slot.

1 Like

Fair enough. Iā€™m waiting for others to start posting today.

1 Like

i think arcticā€™s posts have been pretty good

note: this isnā€™t a meta read, idk his meta

Can you explain this @rue

Iā€™m sorry.

Where is your reads at si far in the game

Also. If you guys choose to not kill Zorvo even though he is outed, i will treat him as inno child from day 2 and on, i will not waste my time trying to convince town to chop an outed wolf and just waste my energy to no end. So think about that if you wanna keep him because if we reach f3 i will vote with him and if he is a wolf i will get to tell you all ā€œi told you soā€.

(Yes, im trying to force your hand)

(Yes, i know how it looks and i dont care).

You ate abusing me, this is cyber bullying.

some level of townreads

spf
sadbi rue

good start
hesitant on saul
hes not rly wolfy but i don think hes been super villagery yet either

guys please stop, nothing good will come of this

just ignore each other

1 Like

I think you have to accept heā€™s not confirmed wolf.

what about him strikes you as villagery

I thought the progression of the logic felt genuine and was something he felt in the moment.