Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i wish i was a little bit taller

5 Likes

because i played with you in fam2 and have respect for your wolfgame
you dont have a large tonal gap
you can still solve well as w
but im not superfamiliar with your meta
i dont know any tells i can actually reliably use on you other than analyzing how youve treated flipped slots on a game-wide level

thats why i consistently put you off until later game to read

i hardclaim that you won’t need to read me past today

anyway
fair enough… i guess
this is why i prefer people thinking i suck at the game

1 Like

thats not to say i wont try to read you today
i just think its unlikely to produce anything ill be confident in

1 Like

uwu

1 Like

1-shot compulsive dier

1 Like

i think @katze asked me to expand on my concerns on min, but to be clear, i do not have any concerns about min that i can remember. i do not have any thoughts about their posts at all

1 Like

what do people think about sufdaddy
i think he’s been townread for nebulous reasons and his macro is soft defending people i think are probably mafia and shading people i think are probably town
but like… his reasons aren’t terrible, so on a micro level he’s fine i guess
flips will help but eh

@SPF

Have you spoken where your head is at with the game as a whole yet and can you point that out or can you type that up now?

this is like the best way of describing geyde’s posts i love it night is town (please accept my pocket)

1 Like

i think that sabi and night are town

i have a townlean on guilo and hally

i have light townpings from phraze rue you and eliza (non-maf, could be 3p) that haven’t fully crystalized into a townread yet

beyond that my thoughts are a bit scattered

no empty head thoughts

Okay, that’s fine enough, thanks.

which people and defenses/shadings are you referring to? other than zorvo, I already saw your posts on that

memes is like, super towny lol

min and guillo are two people i think are probably town
first one is more excusable because you don’t really know them but guillo feels pretty likely to be a villager to me

I thought he got way too defensive with me but also I have no idea if they are just touchy and I haven’t looked at him in a macro view.

call it a hunch

They got defensive with me when i questioned their neutral read on Zorvo too. He believes Zorvo is jester and not scum this we should not chop him.

What people are failing to realize or maybe they dont have this meta but the “TWTBAW” theory does not apply to Zorvo.

Reading up