Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

yah sure

can you give me your snapreads on:

katze, proph, outewolf, jackrito

doesnt need to be anything fancy, just ur immediate GTH impression

These are their posts.

Look at each from a wolf perspective.

You know looking back I don’t remember why I said “damn that’s a town perspective” from Sadbi, I think? This was the post that made me think that.

oh you expect me to have actual reads oh god
yeah ill be honest I really don’t have anything on any of those people
ive not seen much at all from the last three and katze is mad at seth which is NAI
sorry–

It was weird cause Jack caught exactly what I was doing as I did it.

That was his reaction.

I really couldn’t tell if he was smart town or informed wolf.

lmao this is a towny response

ultimately i still think seths probably a wolf because i cannot follow almost any of his reads

but whatever

imma go cool down and play video games cause im refusing to let myself get worked up over this pce

Actually now on second glance he called me 3P.
The “other reasons, ruins the intent” is the reason I called him smart as he figured what I was doing.

Can you now elaborate on why 3P? @Jackrito

no that’s pretty normal for him

1 Like

I still think Katze is probably a wolf and their probably wolf read on me is probably fake.

if you are actually town then i could easily see that being TMI lol

if ur town then i suspect that there’s a good number of wolves who are treating you basically like im treating you - doing nothing to stop you from getting killed by the rest of the game while still suggesting that you might not be mafia so that their hands are clean once you flip V

1 Like

unfortunately youre probably right and i am definitely considering a world where hes a villager and its unfortunately more likely than id like to admit but jesus christ man

i truly just

hope he isnt town

this is very fair!

Absolutely wrong your reaction was lean wolfish IMO, others can decide what they think about it.

It was all to get reactions as that itself is a form of investigative but only to actual smart players of mafia like you. (For specific purposes I’m not saying who this does and doesn’t apply to)

The investigation is done by knowing that one side is informed and the other side is uninformed. As such each side as a prospective of knowledge.

The one side (town) knows it can be from anyone including mafia and you have no clue or anything about it.

The other side (mafia) knows it ain’t done by any of them and can only be done by town, 3P or Traitor.

I was also hoping this would cause mafia to use their night kill on me tonight.

Fun Fact.
If your group wolf you know I ain’t group wolf

So I’ll ask you, ignoring that what alignment do you think I am?

hey seth, what alignment am I?

You all post too much.

VOTE: Gyrlander

Zorvo is probably a villager.

2 Likes

I liked your reaction too I believe or maybe it was just how you went about reading Sadbi I don’t remember exactly.

care to go into detail on your vote?

VOTE: Jack

Two of his posts felt bad in the moment while I was catching up.